Second Attempt - Indoor Dirt Grow From Seed

pfefferi

I just put 2 plants under 12/12 yesterday (2/23/16), so thought it might be good to post a journal of the progress starting day 1 of flower. I have some clones started with these strains so i'll likely post another starting from the clone phase. I would have liked to have waited a little longer before putting these under 12/12, but all my cloned plants are growing out of control, and trying to stay within legal limits of size and number of plants. (6 mature and 12 immature).

What strain is it? Bubblegummer (fem bubblegum strain from seed)
Blueberry Cheesecake (fem bubblegum strain from seed)

Plant size: BGR is 19" tall and 11" wide
BBCH is 20" tall and 11" wide

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Both are hybrids with a flowering time approx 8-9 weeks

Flower Stage: Day 1 of Flower 2/23/16
It was grown from seed approximately 2 months old. Seeds were sprouted in coconut coir/perlite mixture, and have been grown in that mixture up to this point.

Indoor grow: 4'x4'x70 grow tent.
Soil Grow: It's my own mixture of potting soil, perlite, greensand, playsand, coconut coir. I also compost and mix that in the soil.
Pot size: 3 gallon plastic pots. organic fertilizer was mixed into soil at time of transplant.

Light: Running LEDs. (1) 336X-PRO-500W Hydrogrow LED, (1) G8-240 Dormgrow Veg LED, and (2) G8-90RR Dormgrow Red Boosters

Aircooled: 1 intake fan and 1 circulation fan
Temp: temperature can get up to 81 after the lights have been on a couple hours, was holding low 70s at night. its gotten down to high 60s past week at night, we had temps down to 32 outside.
RH: varies. tends to range from 40-55% between 8pm-8am, drops down to 20-40% during the day, and depending on if they were watered that day.

Pests: spider mites during veg but taken care of with azamax before flower

Watering: i use the weight method, i get a feel for the weight of the pot with soil when its dry, and when it starts to feel that light i water it. it ranges from 3 to 6 days. It was watered after transplant with General Hydroponic Veg formula (standard dilution) added, along with a couple drops of Superthrive.

Fertilizer: mixed approximately 7 Tbs down to earth bio-fish and 2 Tbs Langbeinite into soil when transplanted into 3 gallon pot (2/23/16), same day it was put under 12/12. It also got GH

Pictures of the girls. I know the BBCH looks really sad, i didn't want to flower her yet, but didn't have a choice. Hopefully be able to get some of the small plants out of the tent soon to make it easier to see whats going on with just these plants.

Bubblegummer

bgr2.jpg

bgr1.jpg

Blueberry Cheesecake

bbch2.jpg

bbch1.jpg

I know, i know but no where to veg it out, and no more lights available to use. Now that its in a bigger pot it wont fit in cloning area anymore. It wasn't really fitting in there anymore anyways....

clones147.jpg

I can also make grow journals for these ones as well if anyones interested starting day 1 of flower.....
There's a few from seed and few from clone. 2 White widow Bomb regulars and 2 Breakout regulars that i'm just waiting for the clones to root before i stick them under 12/12. If i end up with a male and female of the WWB i plan on making some seeds of them.

clones147.jpg

On 2/26 added to each 3 Gal dirt pot:
(All Down to Earth products)
2T 0-0-22 Langbeinite
2T 5-4-2 Bio Live
6T 7-7-2 Bio Fish
2T Humic Acid
4T Kelp
4T Oyster Shell
4T Azomite

Watered with GH Maxigro powder (1000 ppm), superthrive, molasses,
nectar of gods (athenas aminas & demeter calcium), and trace mineral
ph 6.3

Pictures are from today, and 5 days from the last pics. Already getting some flowers on the Bubblegummer 5 days into 12/12.

Bubblegummer
20160228_150132.jpg

20160228_150101.jpg

Blueberry Cheesecake
20160228_150051.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom