Second Grow, Easy Skunk

Pburn72

Second grow with easy skunk and just making a journal for any tips and help I might need along the way
main 2 planted 4 days ago and not sure what the best treatment to get them as healthy as possible, stunted the first grow and haven’t ever been able to get a seedling as big as some people

marshydro sp250 at about 33inch from top of cup
Planted in Coco plus with perlite.
Fed with just water when drying up,
Flora 3 part when time to add nutrients.
Humidity 34-84
23-29*C
Is the highest and lowest per 24 hours, will order a control system to keep consistent.

image.jpg

middle 4 are just to see if they will come back to life highly doubt it
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey Pburn,

Its late and I’m going to crash soon, however wanted to say everything is wrong with this grow. Don’t feel bad but recognize that coco is not soil.... I’m going to post a link to a similar grow and ask that you read all the comments - it matters greatly because coco is drain to waste hydro and hydro ph rules apply. I see no mention of adjusting your ph, nor any comments about cal-mag - as I mentioned both of these matter significantly.

Alright man - sorry for the bad news but you gotta get on this right away! Here’s link Coco plant from faq page - best of luck!

I’m going to shout out for @BeanTownFan420 to jump in here too

I kept track of the ph and added cal mag at the 2nd 3rd week on the first grow I thought that was the way to go, I know the basics about coco I didn’t want to over water them as a seedling as I know it’s to stay wet I don’t let it dry out to much, should I add cal-mag the now and bring nutrients in a couple weeks?
Hey Pburn,

Its late and I’m going to crash soon, however wanted to say everything is wrong with this grow. Don’t feel bad but recognize that coco is not soil.... I’m going to post a link to a similar grow and ask that you read all the comments - it matters greatly because coco is drain to waste hydro and hydro ph rules apply. I see no mention of adjusting your ph, nor any comments about cal-mag - as I mentioned both of these matter significantly.

Alright man - sorry for the bad news but you gotta get on this right away! Here’s link Coco plant from faq page - best of luck!

I’m going to shout out for @BeanTownFan420 to jump in here too

most seedlings have enough to get them going for the first couple wks. start to feed when the first set of true leaves emerge. you are about there now.

you feed every time you water in coco. coco is passive hydro, ph to 5.8. you will need to feed about once every two days to start, it goes up to daily in veg, and multiple times a day in flower. most growers cut the bottle feed chart by half or more due to the multiple feedings.

coco does not hold moisture for long. it's main advantage is the ability to let the plant roots get oxygen.

Thanks to both of yous I’ll add cal mag in the next feed and slowly bring the nutrients in as the days go by, will also start to ph as soon as new ph pen arrives. I think I left the cal mag and nutrients too late on the first grow hopefully get it better this time.

I’ve been researching advanced nutrients such as big bud, over drive and carboload for veg and wondered if they would be of any use or just stick to only the 3part flora and cal mag through the full grow?

I’ve been researching advanced nutrients such as big bud, over drive and carboload for veg and wondered if they would be of any use or just stick to only the 3part flora and cal mag through the full grow?

try to bring them in on the base nutes for a first grow. it's good experience. if you can't grow on the base nutes a bunch of supplements won't help you.

conversely, if base nutes aren't good enough to bring them in alone, drop the line.

AN is known to be a severely over priced and under performing nute line. they were good, but slipped quite a ways in the last 3 or so years.

image.jpg

Any idea what could be wrong I’ve fed with cal mag every feed and fed with gro and micro yesterday for the first time they have looked like this for a day or 2

Back
Top Bottom