secret garden

niceone

Hi

I'm a UK new member. Have been reading 420 for about a year and have decided to join up.

Last summer had a go at outdoor growing. Fortunate to have stumbled across an amazing stealth spot and when the leaves are on the Symphocarpos, mixed up with all the Lonicera shrubs - I am able to crawl (about 12 feet) to a pretty amazing south facing secret garden. I managed two auto Frisian Dew grown straight into the existing leafy soil and finished up with enough medicine to get me to here and a fair few weeks ahead.

looking forward to this year's grow, with quite a few lessons learned and some mid winter tinkering with the design of the grow site, I'm hoping for even better results. Using willow saplings, have been able to create a frame for a mini polytunnel (4'x3'x4'). Set on a bank, the floor is at approximately waist high and I'll be able to carry out maintenance tasks while standing up. With the northern end capped off with a slab of marine ply sprayed painted matt black, polystyrene flooring and loads of ideas for ventilation.. looking forward to maybe two grows this year.

Sorry to have rambled on a bit but I gotta tell someone..:shhh:

:welcome: niceone to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some
links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

Hi

I'm a UK new member. Have been reading 420 for about a year and have decided to join up.

Last summer had a go at outdoor growing. Fortunate to have stumbled across an amazing stealth spot and when the leaves are on the Symphocarpos, mixed up with all the Lonicera shrubs - I am able to crawl (about 12 feet) to a pretty amazing south facing secret garden. I managed two auto Frisian Dew grown straight into the existing leafy soil and finished up with enough medicine to get me to here and a fair few weeks ahead.

looking forward to this year's grow, with quite a few lessons learned and some mid winter tinkering with the design of the grow site, I'm hoping for even better results. Using willow saplings, have been able to create a frame for a mini polytunnel (4'x3'x4'). Set on a bank, the floor is at approximately waist high and I'll be able to carry out maintenance tasks while standing up. With the northern end capped off with a slab of marine ply sprayed painted matt black, polystyrene flooring and loads of ideas for ventilation.. looking forward to maybe two grows this year.

Sorry to have rambled on a bit but I gotta tell someone..:shhh:

Welcome niceone follow bateos links check out ultradans videos and other visual aids and maybe start yourself a journal. If you do let me know and I'll follow along and help where I can.

Thanks for your kind words and support guys, as the season develops I will appreciate advice. I'd be pleased to share a grow journal. :thumb:

Have a few pictures of 2014s outdoor grow.. would like to present a brief grow journal.. I don't get it.. :hmmmm: how the hell do I do it?..

29914.JPG

It's late and I have a picture here at last! :thanks: This is the entrance to the secret garden. Facing south, it receives about six to seven hours sunlight a day. Situated next to the vegetable garden on one side and a pond on the other, it's case of hiding in plain sight. Over the coming days I hope to post a few more pictures of last summer's fun adventure.

Plant pots with bases cut away.. smeared with vaseline to stop the slugs climbing on, broken egg shells because they supposedly don't like crawling across sharp surfaces.. complete waste of time - relied on slug pellets, don't like using them but it had to be done. Not a very technical exercise here.. the plant (AutoFrisian Dew) is 'about' a week old.. growing in garden soil and compost.

This posting pictures caper is getting easier and easier.. the above I called 'niceone' It is supposed to be the profile picture hence 'niceone' :bravo: honestly, it wasn't all about me..

Back
Top Bottom