secret garden

aa38.JPG

The entrance to the tunnel to the secret garden, the large trunk is a camouflage - it is picked up and moved to gain access

Wow, is that frisian dew with that purple?? Pirty. I'm am eyeing those seeds for an outdoor grow. Auto, too,, I like it!! Good luck I'll be watching!!

33319.JPG

This year's grow will better recorded, dated and logged and hopefully a little more successful. Spent the last few months adding extra lonicera Nitida for cover and also constructed a mini 'south facing greenhouse' which will incorporate components designed to absorb heat, releasing the warmth in the night - some good websites available dedicated to the 'SF greenhouse'. As someone else said "It's as much fun growing the stuff as it is smoking it" :yummy:

Thanks, Auto Frisian Dew well worth a try, ..nice smoke - feels more a sativa-ish stoned. I read that only about one in ten end up purple so I was lucky I guess.

:popcorn: thanks for the welcome...you too are new here? I see you're growing outdoors, it'd be great to see. do you have pictures?

Back
Top Bottom