Seed decisions - what strain & where from?

seed strain? narrowed down to 4, open to suggestions

• Shiva Skunk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Skunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gardener

decision #1. choosing a strain for an indoor hydro grow

decision #2. securing seeds

-----
NOTE: from the forum guidelines..."Please do not discuss the shipping of seeds. We appreciate that this may be a bit of a dilemma however, unfortunately, it is a felony to discuss/promote importation of seeds into the United States. It is acceptable to reference a strain's origin for reference purposes, provided you don't recommend or link to a non-sponsored seed bank."

NOTE: from the forum faq..."You may send a private message to a member of this forum by clicking the 'Send A Private Message' link in the private messaging section of your user control panel, or by clicking the Send Private Message button in a member's posts."
-----

the grow will be as follows:
indoor
hydro
HPS & MH
5'x5' tent
not in Colorado

Myself, I wouldn't choose any of those strains, but that's me.

I don't see how I could possibly get this moderated, just trying to help a fellow gardener out. All my seeds have been from our Sponsor Herbies. They have quite a selection, better prices than most of the breeders, most strains have very good descriptions, and...if you scroll down to the bottom of their home page you can find single seed sales.

Best of luck in your future ventures. :Namaste:

Been looking at herbies seeds, though I didnt see them on the sponsors page. Now considering "THC Bomb" strain.

I've read that stress can make a plant hermie.

I have grown only once, from clones: experienced nute burn that I think caused some to hermie.

Back
Top Bottom