Seed Recomendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrannyA

Thinking about biting the bullet and buying some seeds. Any recomendations on type/strain etc? The easier the better as I am still learning. Obviously the stronger the better. Not sure if it is against the rules, but an idea on a good place to shop would help also.

I will def use one of the sponsors, but there are so many! If I get an idea of what to look for it will help narrow it down. Never tried anything but bagseed so I have NO idea even what to look for.

I like nirvana as well even though I had a few mutant sprouts but they were the freebies...also I've had a good experience with single seed centre and I've had many people recommend castle seeds

may i suggest PPP from Nirvana? i am a new grower and ordered this strain online, its quite forgiving and i had little to no probablems with it, low odor, and a high yield with very good nugs and an amazing smoke and smell, its worth the money and seems like a very good beginner strain, also clones root within 20 days if you decide to take any cuttings. Just throwing it out there! what ever you decide good luck and start a journal!

Another Nirvana fan here :cheer:

Only grown a couple of the indica or sativa dominate strains, pretty vigourous growth from seed if looked after correctly.

As for choice of strain thats an indiviual descision plant height may influence you end choice tho from small to large plant & size fo growing area, choose what takes your fancy :thumb:

I'm not into high THC strains to be honest & every grow is different which can ultimately lead to a slightly different THC value - its bit like Fosters larger to Special Brew.

Thank you for the advice. I have since the post found out most of them have really good descriptions of the potential plants so that really helps a lot. Again, :thanks: to everyone taking the time to add 2 cents. Even that adds up to a dollar.
Not one single regret about joining so far. I have been pleasantly surprised!! You guys ROCK!!!

I checked out the Nirvana site, and they do seem like a good place to start. There is a long list of awesome reviews, any negative comments were ALL followed by: but they quickly made it right. What more can you ask for, right? The main thing I like is the really good descriptions of each item which is really good for someone like me know doesn't know terminology yet. It seems dummy proof! Which works for me!!!! If you get around to ordering before I do, let me know your opinion. If not I will do the same. I have been hanging around here for a few days now and I have found, to my surprise and delight, the people here are amazing. I was afraid to ask, but not now. No matter how silly I thought the question was someone was happy to patiently offer experience and advice.

i have ordered from both nirvana and castle seeds. my order from nirvana took about 10 days to get here and my order from castle seeds only took 7 days. Either site you choose i doubt you'll be disappointed

I checked out the Nirvana site, and they do seem like a good place to start. There is a long list of awesome reviews, any negative comments were ALL followed by: but they quickly made it right. What more can you ask for, right? The main thing I like is the really good descriptions of each item which is really good for someone like me know doesn't know terminology yet. It seems dummy proof! Which works for me!!!! If you get around to ordering before I do, let me know your opinion. If not I will do the same. I have been hanging around here for a few days now and I have found, to my surprise and delight, the people here are amazing. I was afraid to ask, but not now. No matter how silly I thought the question was someone was happy to patiently offer experience and advice.

Honestly this is the coolest site ive registered to and i am a member of quite a few forums. this is the only one i am an active member on though. the people here are like no other website. every other forum i go on, its people trolling or making fun of one another or bashing their post. This site is so much more laid back and they dont really put up with people acting like clowns so every one that is an active member is super nice and knowledgeable . Have fun!

i have ordered from both nirvana and castle seeds. my order from nirvana took about 10 days to get here and my order from castle seeds only took 7 days. Either site you choose i doubt you'll be disappointed

Honestly this is the coolest site ive registered to and i am a member of quite a few forums. this is the only one i am an active member on though. the people here are like no other website. every other forum i go on, its people trolling or making fun of one another or bashing their post. This site is so much more laid back and they dont really put up with people acting like clowns so every one that is an active member is super nice and knowledgeable . Have fun!

I would have to agree. I'm new to the scene, and have found this site to be the most receptive and informative.

Fortunately, I have a couple months before I start my first grow, so I will be learning as much as possible so I can hit the ground running.

My first obstacle I'm running into is seed/strain selection. I am a casual/recreational smoker that has also discovered the medicinal benefits as of late. I'm looking for a strain that delivers the medicinal qualities for constant muscle ache, but also is a fairly easy strain to grow.

Anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom