Seed Recommendation

Steve NB

420 Member
I'm a long time smoker first time grower. I'm starting a 4 pot bubble bucket hydro LED system in my basement and I'm looking for recommendations for indoor thriving, high yield, sativa dominant seeds available in Canada.

I don't know of any Canadian companies. I thought you had to buy from the Gov. I might be confusing two locales though...

Have you had a chance to look in the sponsor section? Seedsman, The Vault, Cannapot etc. They are sponsors here and many growers use them here as well. They have all their sativa listed. They break them down into categories.

The black banner at the top of the page has a sponsor tab you can click on. It is located on the right side of the banner. Do you see it?

Hybrids are going to give you your biggest plants. So many to choose from though. Sativas are where the size comes in. My guess is a 70/30 or a 60/40 sativa dominant plant would give you your biggest yield and still have a sativa high.

Thing is with hybrids the high can go either way. Plenty indica dominant plants have a sativa high. Seedsman will have whatever you need. Deciding is harder. Narrow down your likes a little and it might be easier. IE: what flavors and smells you like.

I'm a long time smoker first time grower. I'm starting a 4 pot bubble bucket hydro LED system in my basement and I'm looking for recommendations for indoor thriving, high yield, sativa dominant seeds available in Canada.
Canuck seed bank aka true North seed bank is in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom