Seedling stretched to the side a bit

Lifeandtimes

Hi everyone,

My seedling is a week old and this morning checking it I forgot to put it back directly under the grow light and was a bit to the side for about 9 hours today.

Iv come back and she has stretched a bit to the side obviously towards the light

Iv put her directly under the light but I'm worried this may have a bad effect on her growth and if she will be able to continue to support her own self and droop.

Should I be worried?

I have a pic I can upload but I'm not sure how to as im new ti the forum.

Any help or advice is appreciated

Thanks

Pic stuff & how to do - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Welcome to the forums Lifeandtimes & i hope you hang around for as many years as i've been a member it is interesting place to learn, watch & observe with many friendly members :thumb:

I would not really worry your self to much about a floppy seedling as it will more likely sort it self out in due time & if concerned perhaps a cocktail stick or some thing like that placed by the side of seedling to prop it up may help to comfort your mind.

You could always start a journal & entirely up you - Journals in Progress

At first best to follow guide lines if you so wish to start a journal & offer as much info as you can to provide details as it helps many of us begin to understand how you are growing.

As to give insight about conditions to how we may help in answering question, but a little bit of home work is always good if ya not sure about some stuff :green_heart:

the cannabis plant is a very strong and hard plant to kill, i mean it is a weed :volcano-smiley: . i wouldn't freak out to much, if you messed something up, just fix it the best you can, chances are she will always recover. i broke one of my main branches by mistake the other day, it was hardly attached, just had a few fibers still attached. i honestly thought i was gonna lose that branch but i taped it back together and she recovered just fine.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your replies, an update for you all is she has straightend herself and is standing tall now,amazing what an hour and half of direct light can do.

Fuzzy duck,that sounds great I think I will start a journal thanks

Back
Top Bottom