seedling topped itself

StickyOG

Just curious if this is common, this seedling topped itself and now it has 5 tops that i can see
im not complaining haha just wondering.:thumb:

how can there be bananas when there is no flower, this plant is in veg only 4 weeks old atm
what pic you talking about so i can look at what you are looking at.

What strain is this? Was it bagseed or purchased from a seedbank? It look's like a weird phenotype. I've seen a few plants that have grown out similar to this and they are always difficult when it comes to flowering. Very nutrient sensitive.

It is bag seed a few years old too but not damaged as far as i could see. I started 4 seeds i had saved while i was waiting on my others to get a feel for my environment
i have a couple Blueberrys and a couple Bubba kush fems going now just started them a few days ago.
here are the first pics i have of the plant, it was wierd like the first set of leaves came out and crumpled, you can still see this leaf on the plant now crumpled right at the big T section
20160413_221227.jpg
20160421_202803.jpg
20160421_202905.jpg

I've had this happen a few times. I think its kool, saves you the work later. I just harvested a plant that topped itself and it turned out very nicely.

def out of the 4 i started this ones the biggest and bushy. i messed up on quite a few things with these seeds and have learned already heaps like how important PH is and to not under feed i was being too careful with these i think cause i was worried id burn them instead i think ive under fed the other 2 i still have going cause they have a deficiency of some sort. gave all three i have a fresh res and full strength feed

i was wondering about hydrogen peroxide can someone explain its use or how to use it

Hmmm... Not sure how to use it in DWC. But in soil I've used it to increase O2 in the root zone. I mix 1 cup of H2O2 into 1 gallon of water.

I'm sure someone else will chime in for the proper DWC use.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom