Seedlings issues

Ok folks , i took alot of the info and advice and shit canned my last grow got more seeds from 420. Followed the advice that was given not sure from whom but i am giving it another go so i dropped my seeds in luke warm water overnight with jjust a tap of a pen they dropped to the bottom. I skipped the napkin step which i normally do and put them directly into the soil and now are under lights the front 2 i germinated a couple of weeks ago now are doing fine i now hve them in smaller planters and watering with a spray bottle seems to be better wish me luck i will keep you guys updated weekly
The two that popped look pretty good so far!

Hi Mellomale... If you still are having issues with establishing good healthy seedlings in soil, and since you are a fellow diy'er... I have found using a Diy little bubbler (dwc) with rapid rooters to start them and then transferring to soil works great, maybe its the roots being fed directly at first on the bubbler system cause I end up with nice healthy plants each time with using this method. :)

Gud morning , this week 1 of GCK,GDP,BBK the BBK is in start of week 3 all is well for now ? Been having a bit of a heat spell here in California so my temp has been a little on the high side for the pass couple of days . All in all things look gud for now . Any suggestions as to when should I begin to feed the ladies. I kno it’s still to soon just looking for around about time frame?

Attachments

• 28F8D259-29E3-4C7D-9B0B-B657C97FF13A.jpeg
    28F8D259-29E3-4C7D-9B0B-B657C97FF13A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • 2DABADC5-5EA6-4987-81A9-7AC0AF288CB0.jpeg
    2DABADC5-5EA6-4987-81A9-7AC0AF288CB0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
Gud morning , this week 1 of GCK,GDP,BBK the BBK is in start of week 3 all is well for now ? Been having a bit of a heat spell here in California so my temp has been a little on the high side for the pass couple of days . All in all things look gud for now . Any suggestions as to when should I begin to feed the ladies. I kno it’s still to soon just looking for around about time frame?
Depends on the soil you’re using but many will have enough nutrients to keep the plant happy for like three weeks. I’d wait until they started looking more like plants (vs. seedlings) and even then started out with diluted fertilizer, not full strength.

I’m still having issues with seedlings as of now something is going wrong ! Well for starters a couple of my seedlings have begun to turn yellow . 1 of my blueberry has gone almost completely yellow . The others have begun to turn yellow on the very first set of leaves the round ones just on the tips but that is how the blueberry started out so it is apparent I do have a issue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,000.5 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom