Seedsman? Anybody ordered

Usually 3 to 4 weeks but sometimes they will fool you and get it to you sooner. My last order was 2 weeks. I think they send a bunch of orders to some place in the US and then send individual orders from there

Don't talk about shipping methods

It took a long time for the order to come compared to some of the other companies. All international orders take around month. There are some delays in how they process their orders. Everything else is all good. As long as you have the time to wait they are still one of the better companies out there.

If you need them right now check out some of the US based seed banks.

I have been purchasing from SM's for years. It is usually around 18 to 21 days from order to my door.
I did, a couple of years ago, make an order and waited until the 26th day and contacted SM and they ask me to give it a few more days. I waited for another week and contacted them and they resent the order right away. That was in Oct. and it get the order in 13 days.
Fast forward to March of the next year, I go to the mailbox and there is a package in there, opened it and it was the original order from SM. I contacted them right away and ask what to do, they said enjoy them and let us know how they turn out.
If you have not tried there freebee seeds from SM's growers you need too. I have grown their Super Citrus Haze and it was spectacular.

I love those guys!

Back
Top Bottom