Seedsman Halloween Promo

Usually you would make a qualifying purchase. I think it was €75 last year and then you would pick a freebie package of seeds.
This year nobody knows what is going to happen. Let fate decide was our only clue.

Here's a hint. I just opened up my shopping cart and noticed a this at the top
Screenshot_20191028-074829_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wonder what else is going on

Don't forget your 10% off coupon.
if you're a first time buyer you are supposed to get 20% off of your first order. I can't figure out if that one is automatically applied or not.

Yeah I didn't use that promo code either, I saved much more with the other code. This is almost as big as the order on Wednesday, just a few short lol. Still more than enough for me though. Going to pick up my new tent in a few minutes, then my light will be delivered later. Hopefully I have it all set up before my first order arrives. If not, oh well. Just need to formulate a growing plan, and learn to stick to it. I'm torn between a run of 12 straight autos, or veg 2 photos for two months with 4 autos in to finish before inducing the photos to flower. Or, just run 4 photos. Ahhhhhh, the stress of trying to decide is killing me lol, just need another hit is all.

i did grow auto's for a while last year but didn't really like them, I rather stick to photo now as I have more control and the auto's are not really faster in my opinion!!! some nice strain in auto's now tho!!! wish you luck with your new setup and hopefully all your gear is ready to go before your beans get home!!!

i did grow auto's for a while last year but didn't really like them, I rather stick to photo now as I have more control and the auto's are not really faster in my opinion!!! some nice strain in auto's now tho!!! wish you luck with your new setup and hopefully all your gear is ready to go before your beans get home!!!
I don't mind autos, but I certainly still looking for more way quantity and quality. Even the stuff I get from the dispensary isn't strong enough for my liking. That's why I opted for so many photos. The only reason I will incorporate autis into the tent with 2 photos, is because I will have so much extra space in the tent, might as well use it while its there. I imagine 2 months of veg should be good, maybe more if I still have space to fill.

Nice to see many comments here!

This is a more specific Seedsman promo, where people are getting 33% off plus normal freebies.

And soon the Black Friday will include more brands & bundles in the promo.

Send me a message if you have some doubt!!

Seedsman.com/en/halloween
I was just on the site browsing. I've placed 2 different orders with 2 different companies and still haven't received anything. My only method of payment is debit card. Can this be used for the site?

Back
Top Bottom