420 Sponsor
Another terrific promotion for halloween
by
SEEDSMAN

COMING NOON MONDAY

full

Looks like I jumped the gun by ordering last night. Damn

You could always use more seeds :)

I just received a @SeedsMan order today but I won't be able to resist ordering more during the Halloween promo :yahoo:

I’ll be ready come Monday. One of the freebies that was included in last years bundle became a family fav (and enjoying as I type, Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion) Wonder what will be the next amazing strain that I didn’t order but found in a bundle like this

:thumb::yahoo::cheer::adore::woohoo:

I have been waiting for this. Last year was like x-mas when I received my seeds. Ill be ordering more monday. Shhhhhhhhh just dont tell the wife lol. Thanks seedsmen you all rock.

I’ll be ready come Monday. One of the freebies that was included in last years bundle became a family fav (and enjoying as I type, Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion) Wonder what will be the next amazing strain that I didn’t order but found in a bundle like this

My all time favorite strain so far has been "Sun Orange" which doesn't hit in any search but iirc the guy I got it from said it was Agent Orange X Sunshine..
Smells just like Sunny Delight orange juice!!

I haven't been able to get it for a few years but have had a stash of seeds from it, grew some outside this first year legal rec, and I got a good one!

The plant budded and finished FIRST outside of all my random bagseed plants, did the best, and I have a few healthy clones going!! So happy to have this strain!!

Orange strains rock!!

I haven't grown anything yet but bagseeds and am on the mission to get some real genetics to play with as some of my bagseeds were a flop as far as budding and finishing times, one is still out there getting frosted/frozen right now..
My bagseeds that did the best were from bags of GSC (biggest, most weight), Blueberry Kush (most trics and sticky but a little late to flower), and the Sun Orange (biggest buds and best flowering times)..

So SUBbing this thread to possibly order some after I see what plays out..

I need good outdoor genetics that will kick some ass in the short growing season of the Snowbelt of Northern Lower Michigan before the mold gets em..
Any suggestions for that from SeedsMan?

@SeedsMan :ciao:
How long does the sale go for?
Is there any chance at all that you'll get more Sensi Afghani#1 or Dark devil auto before the sale is up?
I had my basket ready last night to checkout and when I looked this morning they were sold out. :(

Back
Top Bottom