Seedsman order arrived

Finally received my seedsman order. Next grow will be interesting
CEBE5293-41FD-48B8-9744-AD7210EBA409.jpeg
Looks nice ! :adore::thumb::thumb:

@SeedsMan hasnt never failed to deliver yet
I had one shipment confiscated, the size zero shirt came, but there was a letter And no seeds.

But, I can't say Seedsman fumbled the ball. I got my money back. I dig Seedsman.

I had one shipment confiscated, the size zero shirt came, but there was a letter And no seeds.

But, I can't say Seedsman fumbled the ball. I got my money back. I dig Seedsman.
Here is the letter from the Gov. on that seed order. They didnt say anything about not doing it again!

hello @HydroponicFireman !

unfortunally I dont have all the answers you need and I dont have reports or feedback from customers about our packages that take longer through the mail than every other piece of mail....

And probably during Christmas is normal that the postal service is a bit slower.....

here some useful info about delivery time from our website:

DestinationDelivery TimeWarnings
United Kingdom1-3 working daysNone
Europe3 - 14 working daysDelivery times to Bulgaria, Russia and the Ukraine are nearer the maximum delivery times.
Worldwide5 - 25 working daysExtended delays on parcels arriving in Brazil. Some orders are currently taking up to 40- 50 working days to arrive

and also we take great care to ship orders in a discreet way.

I hope you find our legal disclaimer useful....

Cheers

I really hesitate to even reply, I dont want to give the wrong impression....I think not being able to send a seed through the mail is completely retarded. The people who spend their lives fighting cannabis use are morons....but they do exist and they spend their entire pathetic lives doing it. With that said, I am actually very curious as to how the whole thing works with these domestic sellers...its interesting

From the TOS:
"...also reserves the right to file any civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of.....or for the breach of these conditions."

Thats interesting legalese....Does that mean you would sue, or counter-sue, a customer for using seeds in a way not in line with your TOS [say if they decided to drag you into a court case due to selling them a product thats illegal in their country?]? Seeing as you sell seeds as a souvenir only, this scenario could be a very real possibility. I understand having to protect yourself and all but thats kind of weird.

I guess it makes a bit more sense now that you are in Spain not being able to answer a lot of the questions I had...I guess you woudlnt need to care much about our laws in regards to shipping seeds through the US mail since you explicitly advise NOT TO in your TOS.

I hope that doesnt come off the wrong way, I support what you and other seed sellers are doing.

Huh?

You having A bad day, bit Cornfused by your post

Unless a package is opened,no way anyone knows what's in it

And Tobacco pipes arnt illegal,a used bong with pot residue is

I think I was typing and leaving and going back and adding more lol But you can easily tell whats in a package by scanning ( xray, etc) and sniffing it (dogs and mechanical means) or by just checking on the types of things the seller (sending address) sells. Not sure what your referring to with the pot residue but thats true....

Change that they just arrived... what to pop first? G13 haze I think

LOL From Xmas? Thats reaaaally weird.

Here is the letter from the Gov. on that seed order. They didnt say anything about not doing it again!

LOL because its implied that you dont do things that are illegal...but the government doesnt seem to worry much about that either so I dont see why we should have to. FYI all your mail is now being opened by the Postal Inspector and you can bet they sent a copy of that letter to the local DEA and District Attorney. Hope you live in a legal state.

Back
Top Bottom