Seedsman Stealth?

FiZzi420

Hi there, it wasnt long ago when i came across some seedbanks few months ago and found out we could actually order seeds off the internet, i know i sound like an idiot now lol, well i researched for 3 months with heavy readings and reviews, i decided to grow my own and decided to go with CROPKINGSEEDS, they had their own policies and they asked me to better move to another country where Cannabis isnt illegal lol, sorry to say this but i gave up on them due to many reasons, then i chose NIRVANA and they assured me about the stealth cuz i was just too paranoid, i was very happy with the stealth and secondly my first package was lost so they managed to resend without doubting and questioning me too much, i started my first grow with AK48 under 300w CFL's, so good so far..now i want to try out some more strains like Blue Dream and some purple strains etc..

So my question is can i trust Seedsman? I know alot of people have had good luck with them but my concern is only the stealth because i dont trust the DVD case method works here where i live, any suggestions?

I haven't purchased from them, but I have from Herbies and Gorilla and both came without a hitch! I am non legal state as well

Unfortunately herbies dosnt ship here and for Gorilla they are pretty good but they dont accept my CC and go with the same DVD method which is too risky here bro

Midweek Song has a few different stealth options. You can purchase a Tshirt or coffee cup or tin box and they send in that. Costs a little more, but you get some swag and super stealth shipping.

They also have a discount code for 420mag members "420mag" for 15% off

Midweek Song has a few different stealth options. You can purchase a Tshirt or coffee cup or tin box and they send in that. Costs a little more, but you get some swag and super stealth shipping.

They also have a discount code for 420mag members "420mag" for 15% off

Right on bro ill check that out! And whats up with cup stealth? They put em inside the cup?

I ordered from Seedsman a couple of months ago (on 4/20, actually), and it arrived within 2 weeks. The stealth was great, not your usual dvd case. They sent a toy in a plastic case and the seeds were in a double-bottom of the case under the cardboard label inside the plastic. It was wrapped like a Christmas present, and they did a good job of hiding them. I also got a few good freebies, which wasn't the reason I bought from them but was nice all the same.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again, and I say go for it!

I ordered from Seedsman a couple of months ago (on 4/20, actually), and it arrived within 2 weeks. The stealth was great, not your usual dvd case. They sent a toy in a plastic case and the seeds were in a double-bottom of the case under the cardboard label inside the plastic. It was wrapped like a Christmas present, and they did a good job of hiding them. I also got a few good freebies, which wasn't the reason I bought from them but was nice all the same.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again, and I say go for it!

That sounds very satisfying bro, so its always random Stealth method by them i believe?

Just my 2 cents, I've ordered for alot of vendors over the years. Most are on the up and up. And there isn't anyplaces where growing is legal. least wasn't a year or so ago. Alaska and Oregon were the first 2 places it was 100% legal. Least under state laws. I used Bonza Seeds last time. I like to put the guarantee on mine. Bonza has some good deals to and they sell single seeds. Another with some good deals in my fav. Attitude seeds which also has single seeds. Alot of freebies is always nice. I've only lost one package to customs out of like 25 purchases. Which was quickly replaced. Once a month Attitude has a great sale along with regular freebies. Just my 2 cents. And I have ordered alot of seeds.. Both ship to the States.. Happy 4th, probaly a good sale going on today thinking about it,,, Keepem Green

Just my 2 cents, I've ordered for alot of vendors over the years. Most are on the up and up. And there isn't anyplaces where growing is legal. least wasn't a year or so ago. Alaska and Oregon were the first 2 places it was 100% legal. Least under state laws. I used Bonza Seeds last time. I like to put the guarantee on mine. Bonza has some good deals to and they sell single seeds. Another with some good deals in my fav. Attitude seeds which also has single seeds. Alot of freebies is always nice. I've only lost one package to customs out of like 25 purchases. Which was quickly replaced. Once a month Attitude has a great sale along with regular freebies. Just my 2 cents. And I have ordered alot of seeds.. Both ship to the States.. Happy 4th, probaly a good sale going on today thinking about it,,, Keepem Green

Thanks much for the info bro, but the problem is i cant go with their t shirt or mug options because here at the postal they ask us to open and show them what it is, and attitude just wraps the seeds into the t shirt which is not so stealthy, if it comes to my POBOX then im fine with it! When i chose nirvana it took 30 days but it was right there into my mailbox but the only problem is selection!

Custom's just confiscate it. I've lost acouple packages coming into SF, but with the garrentee they did replace. I've had great luck with seeds. And I've ordered from 4 or 5 different vendors. Local Post office opened yours? GL and Keepem Green

Why? Seedbanks are very clear about their stealth options when you order.

And I seriously doubt if Customs is looking for tips here. After all, there are only so many places you can hide seeds in a mailing, and if they had more manpower they'd be using it to check packages, not monitor forums.

But that's just my opinion.

You shouldn't discuss stealth shipping details in an open forum !

If you google and open up youtube, you can see hundreds of people posting videos about their packages and discussing the stealth methods, and most of the seedbanks out there have you select the stealth you want like attitude, herbies etc! And i agree to Thunderbrain at this point, thousands of mails cycle whole day!! Maybe its pure luck

I believe it is site policy is that a good reason ? but hey I have seeds so Argo

Partially correct. You cant discuss details about trading or sending seeds or genetics to other forum members, either openly or in private.

But we are certainly allowed to discuss details about forum sponsors and their shipping details.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom