Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

It seems like some auto's take up to 12/13 weeks to fully mature.

I'm just wanting this Bush to finally start blooming. I need it to start giving up some real hope for paying off asap: after putting nearly 2k$ into this ONE PLANT; and it keeps begging for more.

This posting mentions switching the plant to Bloom nutrients at about 10 or 11 weeks.

At least it seems that the grower has something to say about coaxing auto's into the final stage of growing.

This plant better start praying to it's god! I'm in need of some "product" really soon!

If this is really a photo and has more than a few more weeks, it's just taking up valuable $, time and space. Im a SERIOUS PAIN PATIENT; AND I NEED RELIEF. ! I don't have time or room to grow a photo plant and she'll become someone else's problem if it's not gonna pay out BY THE Month! (The Craigslist ad will read--- Stubborn cannabis plant needs a forever home)

I'm into this project strictly for autoflowering because it's what will payout the fastest and my needs are then easily met; and as a tiny plantation owner I'm saying "as ganja god as my witness, I'll never go Hungry again"!

SO! , It's not a matter of it going as "I want it to"! It's a matter of "I NEED IT TO!

If it doesn't produce by the time I'll need the space, (another 4 or 5 weeks), she can find a new place to sleep, I'm not raising another female problem child!

For some reason Carma has cursed my life with nothing but needy females for the past 35 years. It's about time this over-feminized world starts taking care of ME for a change!!!!!! ROTF-CRYING-OL

I'm decreasing the grow room lights by 1000 or 2000 watts until I can get the heat better controlled. I'm installing black window treatments to cut down on light and heat.

I was running 4000 watts in a 4ft area; not for just one plant! But I'll run another 1000 when I have wall to wall buckets growing. For a crappy small closet, I have a removable, elaborate hanging system installed (4 about $20) and zero damage to the room. After the final adjustments, the lights can get up to about 6.+ feet high. 6 small fans circulating and ventilating through a 4/5 inch wide by 9 foot high gap. Im doing all that can be done about the environment including a tiny dehumidifier forthe steamy Michigan summer. My little house is built as cheaply as a modular so running an A/C would start a fire in the walls ‍

Did I forget to mention my Exhale co2 bag! I didn't want to brag about the new gas bag in my life!

After being activated, the co2 bag got A LOT of water condensation inside the plastic. It said not to puncture the breather patch and the P.O.S. co2 meter in Chinese AND metric, so I sent it back.

Good ones are $100 and up and I really don't see the point right now!

I did some digging and found out that this plant is probably the biggest waste of my time. I found the old label calling it KILLER NUKE. 》"CBD"《 !!! That's probably why it was a freebie.

All the reasons for doing this was that getting the THC to dull my crippling pain at night so I can better fall asleep!

My life is just bumping along as usual.

I have no way of knowing if it's even an autoflowering. I might die of old age by the time it can be smoked (or refined).

I just hope my $100 is doing something good for/to the Colorado economy! All I've gotten out of it is one plant and nearly $3K in set up costs, that blows my "Skid Row Closet Grow" concept right upstairs to the penthouse.

I started that a couple days ago when you suggested it. I have been working feverishly getting the room together for just that. The timers are set from 11a to 11p. My lights are 15 inches above the plant and my hangers are capable of maybe room for another 8/10 inches (total of 6 feet).

We have to remember that it was topped at about 4/5 weeks to keep it from getting too tall; that's when my lights were at 4 feet maximum height and I didn't have the wherewithal to get em any higher until a week ago after I could get taller mounting brackets.

Back
Top Bottom