Seeking News Hawks and Moderators

Founder
Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for a few passionate and dedicated members who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis and Hemp awareness to the World, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for members with a proven posting history, who show maturity, frequent site access, and a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want people who are patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Moderator: Description
Ensures the Grow Forums, and other area as assigned, are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, photo's not uploaded through the gallery, people trying to use the site to hookup, and much more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing. (Volunteer/Intern Position)

We are looking for a serious and responsible person(s) for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred. Greater than one year's site membership is preferred.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines with a kind demeanor.

New Hawk: Description
Scours the net for the latest and most important 420 related information. Ensures proper citation, credit, and formatting. Posts, monitors, and participates in 420 news related discussions. (Volunteer Position)

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a reviewable and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time;)

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread.

:cheer: Exercise Your 420 Activism Gene :cheer:

:thanks:

If your interested in joining our news team it would help if you have an interest in Cannabis news. Its not difficult but as Rob said it involves commitment and time. I'll happily help you through the learning process. It can be rewarding and a good way to give back to our community. If you've wished you could find a way to be more of an activist in our cause here's a great opportunity. No cause has ever succeeded without volunteers. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I'd love to answer them.

My thanks to all you members who participate in the news threads. I'd like to encourage those of you who choose to only read the news to join in the conversations and let us know what you think and let us get to know you.

:peace:

The Great site of 420Magazine is all ways in need of more help.

For those who enjoy this Great Site and would like to help Bring Cannabis Awareness this is the perfect opportunity to help make change to these unjust laws making criminals out of Your Self and your loved ones.

This year alone we have seen Philadelphia make cannabis an non arrest-able offense for small amounts, ie a speeding ticket style citation.

Arizona has just passed it's Medical Cannabis Patients law.

The Marianas Islands is the FIRST place that IS considered the United States, has LEGALIZED RECREATIONAL Cannabis.
Pacific Island Passes Cannabis Legalisation Bill

The news section is a way to help spread the good news and the UNJUST news to help keep those kind of things from happening to your loved ones.

:420:
Medical Need

Here's your opportunty to be a part of our mission here at 420Magazine.

:420:

Anyone else? :popcorn:

I haven't had much time to post here recently due to a overload of work but things have seemed to slow down last couple months.Since I found this place I've learned so much when it comes to not only growing cannabis but all the news related to it.I did a journal here of my first grow and gained so much useful info from this site that I would be honored and cherish the opportunity to give back.:peacetwo:

I actually just joined today but i would love to help. I am currently in the process of a grow op(photos coming soon!) , Ive not been growing very long at all, but i have plenty of time and energy on my hands and nowhere to spend it so i figured, why not?? I wouldn't mind bringing awareness and information to the world about cannibis, pot, hemp, hash, ganja, weed or anything else. I feel if more people were aware of the positive effects of legalizing, growing and even smoking, then there would be less crime, insecurity, and just plain misery in the world. If normal people like us could make the people(drugdealers especially) with ego and money problems understand that cannibis, (sativa or indica) is not at the mercy of us, we are at the mercy of it, and if we take care of and nurture it as well as ourselves then the payoff is much greater than anything money can buy. A real sense of accomplishment and free cannibis is the result of spreading awareness like a plague. I want to make people more aware that treating eachother as well as their plants more like fellow human beings that have feelings and needs would make the world a much better place to live, dream, accomplish, grow and even smoke in. Thats why I would like the job!

Keep in mind that one does NOT need to be on staff to help. If you find a news article that you have not seen posted here, send it to one of the Newshawks. If you feel that a post needs attention by one of our staff-members, use the Report Post button to bring it to their attention.

Keep in mind that one does NOT need to be on staff to help. If you find a news article that you have not seen posted here, send it to one of the Newshawks. If you feel that a post needs attention by one of our staff-members, use the Report Post button to bring it to their attention.

Thanks TS, how right you are :ganjamon:

The willingness of anyone to volunteer in our mission is always appreciated. Its best that volunteers have been members for awhile and have a posting history. Its one of the main things we can use when considering volunteers.

I would absolutely love to volunteer, I'm all for the decimalization of marijuana. Although I am somewhat a "freshmen" to this website. All i do day after day is hunt for marijuana news, facts, and treatment stories. I'm dedicating my life to help legalize marijuana, its my destiny to spread the truth.

:peacetwo:

Thanks for your offer Mr Bluegrass, please stick around and get to know us and let's revisit your offer in a few months. We are truly grateful for your support, thank you.

We are still seeking Moderators and News Hawks.

Anyone interested in kicking off the new year by giving back to our mission?
:tommy:

Hello 420 staff! My name is Jacob, and I am interested in the newshawk position, and even the Moderator position.
I have experience in editing, writing short stories, and I spend a lot of time scouring the news for articles related to cannabis. My job is one that allows me hours of time to search for news, although I would need to buy a laptop in order to post articles while at work, I can't upload to this site on my work computer.
I have a degree in Network Administration, and although that does not help with the 2 positions, I believe it shows I am willing to work hard to obtain a goal. I enjoy writing, and sharing views with others. I also enjoy the victories I see in the news in regards to medical cannabis, each victory is a step forward in our fight to take back our human right to consume and use cannabis. I have been looking for a while now for a way to help in this endeavor, and being a part of 420magazine.com would be a great way to help! I am willing and able to commit my time and effort to this site, in the hope of helping others and giving something back to the 420 community.
Respectfully,
Jacob.

Without volunteers this website would cease to exist. Without volunteers there would be no Cannabis movement or any other movement for that matter. No movement has ever succeded without volunteers. Not only are volunteers prized by us but are worthy of the respect of all the members here. As someone who has volunteered here for seven years I can say that I've been rewarded in more ways than I can count. I'm proud of having been a volunteer on staff here and being allowed to be a part of our mission.

Much respect to all those that give their time freely and willingly to help us advance the mission ;)

We're free people who voluntarily choose to spend our time here.

Back
Top Bottom