Senor_Spliff 1st Grow Grand Daddy Purple

Thanks talk and Pan4. Less than a month left now. Cant wait to start over with a better set up. Might go the ebb and flow route if its cheap enough to make my own table but im not quite sure. I still have to buy another 400watt system with bulbs and all the dirt for 24 3 gallon grow bags. Not too mention 24 clones at 12 bucks a piece. Might just set up the grow tray just so its easy to water them all at once and have the water run off into a bucket. It will most def save me time on all the watering.

they look great bro i just strarted my cloned 1 purp 2 blue dreams and 1 trainwreck but i was just wondering where and how much is a humidifier??? and ur meters to measure all that i am doing it all by the way my plants look

they look great bro i just strarted my cloned 1 purp 2 blue dreams and 1 trainwreck but i was just wondering where and how much is a humidifier??? and ur meters to measure all that i am doing it all by the way my plants look

you can get a humidifier at wallgreens, rite aid, target, walmart. They are everywhere pretty much, you can find them at pretty much any drug store too. They run about 30 bucks. Some have a way to dial in the amount of steam in the room though so you might want that. The one i got was the best one at walgreens and it was 35 bucks. Then my room needed another one so i checked goodwill and found one for 5 bucks. And that thing thing is a humidistat and it also tells the temperature, I got that at nursery for i think 15 bucks. Its easy to use.

vegging at like 70% humidity flowering at 50%. Temp around 77 try and keep it under 85 and over 65

Sounds tasty, any pictures?

I accidently overslept and the sun went down(sundown is at 10am in my closet) so i missed the opp to take a picture. I am now giving them a full 24hours of darkness and will give them the snip snip sunday night. Ill get some pics of the trimmed up buds.

I accidently overslept and the sun went down(sundown is at 10am in my closet) so i missed the opp to take a picture. I am now giving them a full 24hours of darkness and will give them the snip snip sunday night. Ill get some pics of the trimmed up buds.
LOL I slept late today too!
You should have some beautiful buds Sunday night. Can't wait to see!

Back
Top Bottom