Seraphim's Tangilope - Coco Smart-Hempy - LED Grow 2014

Re: Seraphim’s Tangilope - Coco Smart-Hempy - LED Grow 2014

Thank you Ravyn!

Today she is 29 days in. So just about to wrap up her 4th week.

Things got very roomy for Tangilope this morning as her now ex-roommate was harvested and now she has the entire blooming tent, all 2 feet by 4 feet, and the light, all to herself. She just went from first class seat on a plane to the Bellagio Master Suite or equivalent in cannabis plant terms...

IMG_28558.JPG

Absolutely Beautiful :bravo:

Your grow area is brilliant and Ms Tangilope looks like the centerpiece gem :cheesygrinsmiley:

She's looking really nice Seraphim! Great photo

:peace:

Thanks Catman, I do what I can.

From now on, there will only be one plant in the blooming tent at any time. When one is harvested, the one in veg will move in to the flower room and a new baby started.

Other random bits of news..

Finally got the mixer for the high brix soil and proceeded to mix things up so the soil for High Brix grow starts cooking today! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Doc and I exchanged a few emails, but I forgot to ask a couple things....
Does include detailed directions? We talked about the different bottles and stuff. I TOTALLY understand if he doesn't want some things mentioned with him knowing, but I was just curious if they came with some.

The directions are in his signature so very easy to find anytime. I had to read them a few times but its all there.

It is also a good idea to follow along the Q&A thread as bits of information are scattered about. I see him answering questions on his Q&A thread all the time and would not hesitate to ask whatever is on your mind. Conversions are handy and the thread has a few.

I can also try to answer your question myself if I know the answer although if it strays into anything outside of the directions, then I most likely will not know. I may, however, be able to explain the same directions in a different way that may click with you better. Of course, I will send you straight to the doc if I don't know or am not sure.

Looking great Seraphim! Keep up the great work!

Stoked for you on the soil man! Can't wait to see what comes out of your garden :)

Looking perfect. The weight will just start packing on now!
Thanks man! Yes, she is starting to fill up!

The structure of the plant is awesome, and the color is great. Not one sign of an issue.
Thanks! She has been extremely good. They say you should feed hempy buckets every watering but I don't to that, I feed once and then plain water twice. This way I make sure to get rid of any excess salts before adding more. And so far it has resulted in (knock on wood) zero issues!

Looking good.
Thanks Buster! :smokin:

Looking great Seraphim! Keep up the great work!

Stoked for you on the soil man! Can't wait to see what comes out of your garden :)

Thank you Sphnx!! I am very excited to see what I can do with the Doc's kit. Cant wait either!!

Thanks again everyone!!!

Hi there... Lovely set up you have there..

I was wondering what light you have in your veg tent ?.... As it appears to be alot more blue and white, compared to the traditional lighting you have in flower tent..

I ask because although the general full spectrum lights have blue in them, its at a lower ratio than red.

I feel there needs to be more choice available in the led vegging range....

Just wondering and pondering my lighting upgrade

:thanks:

Hi there and thanks for stopping by!

I have a MARS-II 400W that I ordered in Veg spectrum from SmokeSara and paid a little extra for, not much really. It has been all the plants ever wanted for veg. Stout, short plants with tight nodes every time so far. Great veg lamp.

Hi there... Lovely set up you have there..

I was wondering what light you have in your veg tent ?.... As it appears to be alot more blue and white, compared to the traditional lighting you have in flower tent..

I ask because although the general full spectrum lights have blue in them, its at a lower ratio than red.

I feel there needs to be more choice available in the led vegging range....

Just wondering and pondering my lighting upgrade

:thanks:

You're very welcome. Yes, these mars-II lamps have worked out very well for me all around.

A quick picture update on day 36 of flowering.

She smells like heaven must smell. This is the best smelling plant I've had in a while!

No issues to speak of. Just cruising.

Loving life in the cannabis penthouse where she lives.

IMG_28668.JPG

IMG_28657.JPG

IMG_28648.JPG

IMG_286312.JPG

IMG_28629.JPG

IMG_28617.JPG

IMG_28606.JPG

IMG_28678.JPG

Thanks for stopping by!!

Thanks everyone. Just nature doing her usual artwork. I'm just a lucky bystander.

Thanks everyone. Just nature doing her usual artwork. I'm just a lucky bystander.

Nature gives us the most remarkable things does she not? You are indeed a lucky bystander when it comes to getting the "remarkable benefits" at the end of her life cycle. But, you have to have the skill set to keep her alive, fat and happy until such time as she has finished her ART.

Good Job tending your Lady Seraphim and really nice photos too!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom