Setup almost done?

I installed fans one blown on them and one blowing air out of box. Temp dropped to 80 hoping lower by morn. Ph is like 6 6.5 but I'm not sure if mulch is soil base or soilless? any ideas

Those are good temps you're running, nothing wrong with what you have now, but a little lower won't hurt. By "blown on them" do you just mean an intake fan? Cause I wouldn't have a fan blowing directly on them, just circulating the air around them.

I would assume it would be considered soilless much like coco coir.

It's a very light pc fan and it is slightly a breeze on them but don't think it's a problem. Just started 20/4 and looking good

Week 2 update
Box mms:24x18d13
Light schd: 20/4
Ph lvl:6.2 and 6.5
Temps: 75-85 day and 70s at night
Humidity 45
Both plants have second set of leaves growing
Feeding r/o water every 2 days

Can anyone tell me what this is think its a phoperaous def. And tell me what you think so far. Switched to hyponex soil too
20151108_122113.jpg
20151108_122124.jpg

Can anyone tell if it would be a good idea to start lst or not? I gave them both mc indoor plant food mixed in water and seems to be working on one of the ladies really good

20151118_031202.jpg
does anybody have any ideas what this could be? I think it's nutes burn or or ph drop because leaves are like turning and spiral looking

I have seen some great advice thrown your way, by a bunch of different members, the best advice I can give you is do not get discouraged, we have all failed at one point or another, the only difference between failure and success is learning from your mistakes and continuing to learn. I tried my 1st grow in 1972, failed miserably, got discouraged and waited almost 6 months before trying again, made it a little further this time but killed them again. 3rd attempt I tried multiple plants thinking that I was bound to have success with at least 1. Wrong, but then I met a kid in my home town and his parents owned a nursery. Gee it is amazing how much you can learn from people if you ask nicely. Never knew if they really knew what I was growing or if they just assumed I really wanted to help mom out with the garden, but that year I got my 1st harvest. Small, crappy quality and I loved every puff of it.
Lesson learned was do not get discouraged. If even an old dummy like me from Montana can figure it out with no internet, you will be able too.

Trying to get ph reader and yeah I did a little bit
It does not have to be anything fancy, they sell a test kit where you put a sample of your water in a small vile add a few drops of a solution they give with the kit and shake. It will turn a specific color and you just look at the chart which comes with the kit. Easy peasy! and all for between 5 to 8 bucks.

Ivgot A pool ph test and use it but the ph water I put in is r/I and even with th nutes I put in said around 6 6.5 but I flushed and gave it a lil bit of ash and she's making more growth.plus with the new light she should love it

I had a ? About that. When flushing do I give the whole gallon at one time or water it more every time I water her? And how much should I use to flush I think pot is 6 to 8' I do believe.

Back
Top Bottom