Shall I flush now

Basically. I call It flushing, Instead of just watering.
Same thing, only difference Is one Is done In soil, the other In Hydro.
running plain water through a water based system does indeed clean it out, and flushes it of all leftover nutes and salts. Giving plain water to a soil based system in normal amounts, does not clean out the soil, it simply waters the plants. The ONLY way to flush the salts and leftover nutes out of soil, is to use enough water to first dissolve the salts and then physically move them out of the soil with the excess water, and it has always been recommended that a 3x the container sized flush of water is what is needed.

running plain water through a water based system does indeed clean it out, and flushes it of all leftover nutes and salts. Giving plain water to a soil based system in normal amounts, does not clean out the soil, it simply waters the plants. The ONLY way to flush the salts and leftover nutes out of soil, is to use enough water to first dissolve the salts and then physically move them out of the soil with the excess water, and it has always been recommended that a 3x the container sized flush of water is what is needed.
Thank you for that Inpute Emiyla, I always wanted to hear from you. You’re always spoken about as a person with extremely good tips, and tutorials. Lot’s of great Information on your threads. Thank you! I’m going to go check out some of your threads right now! :passitleft:

So should I give last week excessive water pushing about bottom of pot yeah thanks everyone bin a massive help and helped me out loads I'm going in with a friend next who can do clones the lot so bit more experienced so should be growing some decent buds next time even thou this last one looks good smells amazing but it's my drying that makes smell nasty like hay

That's it now still giving big bud n bloom

Attachments

• IMG_20201018_222510.jpg
    IMG_20201018_222510.jpg
    871 KB · Views: 21
If you have been following a nutrient line that recommends it at periodical times by all means buy their product to do that flush. I think you've got it straight now and check trics on both sides of the leafs/edit cut pieces of the leafs on the flowers. Cut a piece off so its easier to see them away from the plant and in regular lighting. Nice looking flowers, congrats GG

I've had to cut it down I watered it loads to wash away any salts or anything gutted wanted to leave for another week tri were really milky so should be ok yeah?? Ive trimmed an hung will upload pic when I go check in little bit

The ONLY way to flush the salts and leftover nutes out of soil, is to use enough water to first dissolve the salts and then physically move them out of the soil with the excess water, and it has always been recommended that a 3x the container sized flush of water is what is needed.
Is there a danger that completely soaking the soil like that will keep the roots "drowned" for too long?

P.S. I notice that water retention in soil varies a lot. I have plants that were started side by side in the same soil where one retains most of the water (bucket gets super heavy) while for the other the water just flow trough (bucket never gets very heavy).

Is there a danger that completely soaking the soil like that will keep the roots "drowned" for too long?

P.S. I notice that water retention in soil varies a lot. I have plants that were started side by side in the same soil where one retains most of the water (bucket gets super heavy) while for the other the water just flow trough (bucket never gets very heavy).
That's what I done completey soaked it running out bottom to fill deep baking tray waiting few hours then cut down hopefully it will be ok still smells lush

No more than a proper watering of just water would do... do you not water to runoff every time you water? Your plant should be able to use all of the water you can get the soil to hold, in just a few days. Its not about whether the soil can hold a lot of water, because it can, it is all about how strong your roots are and whether or not they can drain that container. If they can not, it is not the soil's fault for holding too much water, the problem is weak roots.

I got 140g dry and smells amazing like the taste best one I done so far thanks to everyone who has helped n adviced me

Attachments

• IMG_20201026_113718.jpg
    IMG_20201026_113718.jpg
    823.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20201026_113707.jpg
    IMG_20201026_113707.jpg
    684.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20201026_113636.jpg
    IMG_20201026_113636.jpg
    698.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom