What do you guys think. Wait out for some more veg time or flip the script? Lol

Attachments

• 20190627_204805.jpg
    20190627_204805.jpg
    748.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20190627_204747.jpg
    20190627_204747.jpg
    743 KB · Views: 30
It looks like you've got ample headroom (and elbow room) in there,so there's not really any hurry-I flipped mine at day 35,but I'm in a little space.

Yer man you got space to let the smaller ones spread their wings some more aswell. Get yaself some monsters going with a handful of slender stripped bitches. Thats how ive gone myself. Filled half the room with 3 n the other halfs got like 6 lol

I'd say a couple more weeks should just about do it-but with that much space you could probably go another month...but the sooner you flip,the sooner you smoke,so there's that to consider too....

Some lovely info here. So say if I was to get 60grams a plant if i flipped now, just a rough guess. If i let the same plant veg for a month longer how more more on top of 60 would be easyliy achievable. Wouldn't I need an upgrade of light to cover the monsters

I'd say a couple more weeks should just about do it-but with that much space you could probably go another month...but the sooner you flip,the sooner you smoke,so there's that to consider too....
Yer id say a couple weeks. Another month n them big girls will be to big i reckon. Too much foliage theyd be too cramped for my liking.

Some lovely info here. So say if I was to get 60grams a plant if i flipped now, just a rough guess. If i let the same plant veg for a month longer how more more on top of 60 would be easyliy achievable. Wouldn't I need an upgrade of light to cover the monsters
Too many factors to say how muxh you'll yield per plant and it also depends what your current light set up is. But if they are covered now then whats the problem bro?

Too many factors to say how muxh you'll yield per plant and it also depends what your current light set up is. But if they are covered now then whats the problem bro?
No I mean if I was to veg 4 more weeks. The plants would be massive. Would all of the area be getting good light coverage using the same lights I'm using or would u need to up the watts. I'm happy regardless. They look good to me. Mrs tell me to shut the fuck up about plants all to time so I have to come on here hahaha

I'm getting a lux meter soon so I guess I'll get my scientist on
Nice. My honest opinion though you dont NEED to get too technical with growing. Keep it simple first. Enough light so they dont stretch and fatten and frost nicely but not enough to stress em out. Keep PH and enviroment in check. Good food started 1/4 strength built up slowly as the plant grows. Job done.

No I mean if I was to veg 4 more weeks. The plants would be massive. Would all of the area be getting good light coverage using the same lights I'm using or would u need to up the watts. I'm happy regardless. They look good to me. Mrs tell me to shut the fuck up about plants all to time so I have to come on here hahaha
Yer the coverage overall would be good but youd have to defoliate to get light penetration down into the lower parts plant. I usually strip the lowest growth first and then any small piddly little side branches that aren't getting enough light.

Back
Top Bottom