Should I Pull The Leaves????

SmokAlott

Ive heard of some growers removing lower leaves to prevent growth.I have a private reserve og (top) wich is the smaller plant and the larger is a cindy 99...
Would i benifit from removing the lower leaves.

Attachments

• 20190614_113452_HDR.jpg
    20190614_113452_HDR.jpg
    644.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 20190614_113513_HDR.jpg
    20190614_113513_HDR.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 89
Not yet, don't trim anything yet, plants too small. The lower leaves feed the plant especially in small size. As you grow they also give indication of problems. If you trim them now them leaves you want to keep may suffer more and slow you down further. If your plant is so thick that air flow is not going through and it's starting to sweat. Then maybe a few. Lollipoping starts just before flip to flower. And if your plant stays small then you don't half to. If all your looking for is bigger colas and your new and already topped let it grow as Is for now. Trimming to much will just slow it down to much at this stage if your not familiar with training techniques.

As you get close to switching to 12/12 you may want to "shave her legs" so to speak. Basically chop off any growth below the canopy which won't receive enough light to produce anything. About a week before you start 12/12 you can remove any lower leaves and branches. It does stress the plant so I'd be careful to not do anything like this after starting 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom