Should this little bro be harvested

Strawhaze

420 Member
Hey, it got stunned and suddenly started flowering ... but its been three months since i've tasted flower i am tired of this hash ... is it time to harvest this little G? it smells dank and i know its only two good spliffs but defo worth it where i am.

the hairs are turning brown...

tempImage6qsPXB.jpg

tempImagegF92VO.png

tempImageANMV1P.png

Hey, it got stunned and suddenly started flowering ... but its been three months since i've tasted flower i am tired of this hash ... is it time to harvest this little G? it smells dank and i know its only two good spliffs but defo worth it where i am.

the hairs are turning brown...

tempImage6qsPXB.jpg

tempImagegF92VO.png

tempImageANMV1P.png
Sorry about your girl. :Namaste:
That's why I don't like autos, 3 months work down the drain.
But if all the white pistils have turned red she is in the harvest window. :thumb:
Like you mentioned, better than nothing :rolleyes:
Good work on her at least.
She is healthy and full of thc.
Happy growing/smoking my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sorry about your girl. :Namaste:
That's why I don't like autos, 3 months work down the drain.
But if all the white pistils have turned red she is in the harvest window. :thumb:
Like you mentioned, better than nothing :rolleyes:
Good work on her at least.
She is healthy and full of thc.
Happy growing/smoking my friend. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I appreciate the reply.

yes auto's needs a lot of skill and attention ... but i was told at the end it pays off. will see with this one as i have started watering only and will harvest Friday or sat ... will let you know how dank it is.

yes first time i get to see frost this close.. makes me want to plant hectares lol

I appreciate the reply.

yes auto's needs a lot of skill and attention ... but i was told at the end it pays off. will see with this one as i have started watering only and will harvest Friday or sat ... will let you know how dank it is.

yes first time i get to see frost this close.. makes me want to plant hectares lol
Hey Strawhaze , please don't get put off with auto flowers, you win some you lose some😅 same with a photoperiod they can stunt and go all weird as well.....the only difference is with a photoperiod you have time to work out kinks if things go weird.....as opposed to autos they are going to carry on no matter if your ready or not 😂.

I'm excited for you try your own herb 😁 let us know how she smokes.

The way I see it is. Hay it's Your Plant do as You wanna, but a good rule is usually when you think it's Done. Than Honestly please Give her another 7 days to fully Mature out.. Sure it's a stunted auto. But so what you'll get something of her at least. I've had more than my share of Stubborn auto flower's, LOL :peace:

Back
Top Bottom