Sick plant

Davep

that was my first plant this is my second i built a box for it and its doin great its 3 to 4 weeks old just started giving it 12 and 12 4 days ago so hopefully i can tell what the sex is in about a week
capture_31.png
photo_JPG_-_Gmail1.png
capture_21.png
capture_41.png

why did you use the mesh in your grow box?

i dont know seen it on you tube or something this guy did it and as soon as the plant grew through the grate it started buding he might have done something else not sure but its to late to take it out now worked out good for the fan set up though

Hi Dave, how are ya?? The plant in this pic looks alright? Seems to be healthy, what is your concern with her? And in regard to the mesh you placed in your grow space - Well what you would have seen is a growing technique called "SCROG" or scrogging, ( SCRreen Of Green), where you place either a screen or a piece of fencing wire above ur plant and grow ur plant under it, and training branches to protrude from above the screen and they all fill in the squares and when its flowered you get a basically flat canopy of buds above the mesh or screen:) Ive seen sum nice plants this way, check out the "Plant of the Month" section, and theres a nice SCROG d plant in there.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

i dont know seen it on you tube or something this guy did it and as soon as the plant grew through the grate it started buding he might have done something else not sure but its to late to take it out now worked out good for the fan set up though
Hey Dave, Pretty good rule of thumb is to not bring anything into your grow that you don't know what it does. To go beyond that you will probably learn faster and be more successful if you have a desired outcome or effect for whatever you introduce to your grow. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom