SickofPain's First Indoor Grow

They are gonna fill those pots up quick, especially with the lst. Merry Christmas!!!

It blows my mind how freakin fast they are growing now that I got them in larger pots & the right nutes. I see changes daily now, some are very ready for flowering, but THAT grow room isn't set up yet. My landlord is now a caregiver & he has some patients that are willing to be patient. So I'm doing the vegging inside the house & he is converting his photography studio for a flowering room. He just got 3 more of these same lights as I have, so by the second week of Jan I should have some going into flower. Still going to let the Kalashinovka stay vegging for awhile cause I want them to get a bit bigger before flowering. Other than the 8 Kala's, everything else is just random bag seed right now. I figured if I was going to kill plants, they shouldn't be expensive ones lol
Thank you all for all the help & guidance I couldn't have done it without you! You all rock!! :thanks:
(will get some more pics of the girls in a day or so)

Ok guys, I (may) have a wee bit of an issue. I didn't think anything of it yesterday when I saw some lighter colored new growth & some yellowing leaves near the bottom. Today however I had to take a bit closer look. After I removed the sad yellow lower leaves, and started moving some of the fan leaves out on my LST, when I noticed the new growth was more of a yellow. So out came my handy little camera phone & knew I was running in here to you (typical female huh? always running to the men for help LOL)
Anyways, does this look like a Nitrogen deficiancy to you? I looked into the Cannabis Plant & Pest Problems on this forums and the pics look kinda like mine. Before the pics though, I should tell you that yesterday I added the Nutes again (only second time since I got them. So, please give advice. Luv ya all!

First here are the leaves I removed today (some anyways)

IMG_9598.jpg

And here's some of the new growth

IMG_58652.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

IMG_8315.jpg

and last is another Lemon Skunk (this one looks sad all the time, but usually at least it looks like it's happy

IMG_7046.jpg

I've been out of action for about a week, so let me answer your message, if it's still relevant.

Also let me apologize for calling you S-Man when it should have been S-Ma'am.

It really looks like a Nitrogen deficiency. You diagnosed it. Since you just fertilzed the plants when you wrote your post, I would think the problem should have corrected itself. If not, take some more pictures and post again.

You said this is only the second time you fertilized the plants. You should fertilize them every 5 - 7 days. They were probably undernourished.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Unfortunatly I am no longer in Maine and a patient. My fiance passed away, and his daughter threw me out. I'm now in Alabama (unfortunatly) and have nothing. I can't get medical help to save my life :rolleyes3
I just got a computer again so i can catch up.
Thank you all for the help you have given me. Love and peace to you all!

Back
Top Bottom