SimonDetroits Modified Stinkbud Grow

Re: simondetroit Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow" (Bluberry Hash, NLxSK and Sharksbreath)

hey SDetroit. How do those t-5 work I have always been good with the 2tube 40 watt cool tubes. Whats the cost difference?

Re: simondetroit Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow" (Bluberry Hash, NLxSK and Sharksbreath)

hey SDetroit. How do those t-5 work I have always been good with the 2tube 40 watt cool tubes. Whats the cost difference?

The t5s are prety awesome. However if given the choice I would choose hps to bud under. I have a rack that I has to start flowering under the t5 for the first 3 weeks. There is an obvious difference between the 2 types of lights. I can't tell you any straight up power cost stats. If you use a t5 to flower with I would suggest using the scrog method and take advantage of being able to get the lights so close to the flowers. Good luck

Thanx but I was more thinking of cloning under the t-5. I have 400 halide & 1000 sodium. Any info on this

Thanx but I was more thinking of cloning under the t-5. I have 400 halide & 1000 sodium. Any info on this

Sure Dude. T-5 are sweet as Hell to clone/veg under.:peacetwo:

That's pretty neat how you have all the plumbing inside the rez. Gonna have to try that on my next one!

Re: SimonDetroits Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow", Dinafem Bluberry Hash, G-13 labs NL/SK, D

Looking good. Is there any reason for getting the lumatek? I got all 5 of my 1000s with the xtrasun balast and daystar a/c hoods for less than 350 shipped each. I guess I am just cheap like that ;)
Where did you order them from?

Thx!

Thanx bro. The outside hoses still had a couple leeks after I siliconed them so I switched to the original stinkbud, and put them on the inside. Leesoned learned. Sometimes things are best left alone.

Thanx bro. The outside hoses still had a couple leeks after I siliconed them so I switched to the original stinkbud, and put them on the inside. Leesoned learned. Sometimes things are best left alone.

Thats part of the fun!!! On the job Training.lol:peacetwo:

Yeah funny guy! Everythings good now though. Got my calibrations done on my meters. Added my nutes. no burn & they seem to enjoy. I went low. came out to 786ppm. but did not want to burn. Some things I have learned on the job b careful with nutes, and I have never done aero, or hydro, only dirt. so I am flying blind but my thumbs are green so

Yeah funny guy! Everythings good now though. Got my calibrations done on my meters. Added my nutes. no burn & they seem to enjoy. I went low. came out to 786ppm. but did not want to burn. Some things I have learned on the job b careful with nutes, and I have never done aero, or hydro, only dirt. so I am flying blind but my thumbs are green so

Glad youre back on track. I agree with taking it easy with the nutes. I do not even shoot for a specific ppm. I just start low and gradually go from there.

That is what I am planning to do with the nutes. What do u kn ow about getting multiple shoots off clipping through the node instead of over or under it. I read u can get 6-8 new main stems instead of just the 2. Have u tried this?

That is what I am planning to do with the nutes. What do u kn ow about getting multiple shoots off clipping through the node instead of over or under it. I read u can get 6-8 new main stems instead of just the 2. Have u tried this?

I'm not familiar with that technique. Where did you see it at? Send me a link if you have time. I'm having a hard time imagining exactly what you're talking about.:peace:

search FIM similar to topping but you dont take the whole top just the top node I do it with good results just do it early 2-4 is the normail tops i get never seen 8 myself though
What is the FIM technique?

Thanx alot G-5. I have only seen in high times. never tried till now. hope I have good luck with it..

Awesome! Seems like you had the same problems as many of us. I had a stealth one, but lost most last year and haven't had any smoke since. Got some Big BUd seeds, but debating on when where to sow em.
Questions-whats the dogs name and how'd ya lose your job? Back still messed up? Good going with the recovery man keep the grow a goin and don't trip , miss taken care of your babies!:bravo:

Hey Sinbad, Thanks for checking out my journal. The dog is my one year old. Her name is Grace. Shes 1 of 3 we have roaming around here. The back is fine. It's one of those weird reoccurring things that happens about once every other month at the strangest times. I lost my job as a process engineer at a UAW plant due to "The Current Economic Situation" I will not be going back anytime in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom