SimonDetroits Modified Stinkbud Grow

Too bad you're not still using the system but whatever works best for you. Since you've gone back to the mud bud you should start a new journal.

Thanks Hash, I've been thinking about starting up a dirt grow journal. I really like the dirt. But with a large amount of plants.....it's a pain in the ass to get rid of my dirt!! But the main reason I switched to soil is solely because it is a safer way to grow. I hated the feeling of vulnerability that I always felt knowing that 12 hours without electricity could alter my life so much. I would freak out everytime there was a storm thing my power might be out!

I have been watching your grow intensley, learning everything about the stink bud system, but I have 1 question, well maybe two lol, Do you use a medium, like grow rocks? or is it all neoprene inserts? and how exactly do you start a seed in aeroponics, I know how to germinate, I have 4 plants in soil right now, I have boughten almost everything for a vegging and clone stinkbud system, along with good seeds from a seed bank, just need to know how to start them in aero.

Thanks
TheTablesTurnin

I have been watching your grow intensley, learning everything about the stink bud system, but I have 1 question, well maybe two lol, Do you use a medium, like grow rocks? or is it all neoprene inserts? and how exactly do you start a seed in aeroponics, I know how to germinate, I have 4 plants in soil right now, I have boughten almost everything for a vegging and clone stinkbud system, along with good seeds from a seed bank, just need to know how to start them in aero.

Thanks
TheTablesTurnin

Hi Tables, I don't really know of a way to start a seed in aero. I would suggest letting your current plants/ seeds in soil get big enough so you can start taking cuttings. From there you can put them in your veg unit or a cloner and start the Stinkbud process from there. As far as grow medium goes .... You do not need any. I used the Ez Cloner Brand neoprene inserts in all of the Stinkbud units with great success. good luck.

Hi Tables, I don't really know of a way to start a seed in aero. I would suggest letting your current plants/ seeds in soil get big enough so you can start taking cuttings. From there you can put them in your veg unit or a cloner and start the Stinkbud process from there. As far as grow medium goes .... You do not need any. I used the Ez Cloner Brand neoprene inserts in all of the Stinkbud units with great success. good luck.

Seeds in aero start them out in rapid rooters in the stinkbud veg unit with the timer on 1 minute and about 6 to 8 hours off. It's the only way I start mine from seed.

Hey dude..last time I was around you had a different Avitar...nice to see your still around. No more stink bud. I think the system is an awesome way to learn how to grow with aeroponics and NfT. It's also great if you are limited on space. But I think the thing that is best about the Stink Bud set up is the lessons learned when you follow the "Whole" system. The system is a great way to learn the whole process of growing...... From taking cuttings off your veg and cloning them ....to monitoring your PH daily realizing just how important your care is essential when growing with such small reservoirs when it comes to heat and root rot. Nice to hear from you.
I've tried to get this journal moved to the "completed journals " section many times by contacting the administration. But have been unsuccessful. If anyone out there knows how to solve this please contact me or.... 420 Administors :). It would make this thread much more accessible.

I've tried to get this journal moved to the "completed journals " section many times by contacting the administration. But have been unsuccessful. If anyone out there knows how to solve this please contact me or.... 420 Administors :). It would make this thread much more accessible.

Hi simondetroit,

Can you please post the outcome of this grow? Did your plants make it to harvest or did your grow end prematurely? A grow journal is only considered "complete" when the outcome of the grow is known/posted. Please let us know. I'll get this moved as soon as we get an update.

Thank you. :Namaste:

Hi simondetroit,

Can you please post the outcome of this grow? Did your plants make it to harvest or did your grow end prematurely? A grow journal is only considered "complete" when the outcome of the grow is known/posted. Please let us know. I'll get this moved as soon as we get an update.

Thank you. :Namaste:

Hello, This grow ended successfully with a total yield of 12 to 14 oz. per stinkbud unit. Once all 3 units were harvested. I had to unfortunantley stop growing after this due to a local ordinance that banned the cultivation of medical marijuana..... Hopefully the day will come where that ban is lifted. Thanks for all of the support and ; hopefully this journal has helped out people who are interested in this unique/ effective form of growing. :)

Thank you so much for the update and for sharing your grow with us. :high-five:

I'm sorry to hear about the ban though. Hopefully things will change for the better soon.

I'm going to move this to Completed Journals now.
Love and respect form all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Thanks again 420 girl for the cooperation and all of the Time/work you donate to this awesome site.

Back
Top Bottom