SimonDetroits Modified Stinkbud Grow

Re: SimonDetroits Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow", Dinafem Bluberry Hash, G-13 labs NL/SK, D

Heres a pic of the big stems:
stem2.jpg

under12.jpg

My other flowering racks did not veg anywhere near as long as these girls.

Re: SimonDetroits Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow", Dinafem Bluberry Hash, G-13 labs NL/SK, D

Still looking nice all I can say about the hgt filters is that there not full mine was not working so good and when you shaked it it rattled so I drilled out the rivets and sure enough about 3/4 inch no carbon so a quick trip to Petco for some carbon filled it all the way up shaking it like crazy and it works better now. Also I am very excited I just harvested my first set tonight even with all my issues I still got 730 grams wet on some stems so hoping for 10 to 12 oz dried ;) best of luck but your not looking like you need much nice and green ready to grow

Heres a pic of the big stems:
stem2.jpg

under12.jpg

My other flowering racks did not veg anywhere near as long as these girls.

Simon D looking good. These two pics with the huge tree trunks; how long did you veg them for and wich light is it under now because they look like they are to explode. (lol)

Hopefully soon my setup will be similiar to yours (aka stinkbud style). I just got to figure out what strain I'm going to do first.

By the way how are you doing with the nute issues with the nl/skunk

Still looking nice all I can say about the hgt filters is that there not full mine was not working so good and when you shaked it it rattled so I drilled out the rivets and sure enough about 3/4 inch no carbon so a quick trip to Petco for some carbon filled it all the way up shaking it like crazy and it works better now. Also I am very excited I just harvested my first set tonight even with all my issues I still got 730 grams wet on some stems so hoping for 10 to 12 oz dried ;) best of luck but your not looking like you need much nice and green ready to grow
Hey gorilla, I've never really thought to check how full it was before I hooked it up. I do know that little fuc@er was hea ier than it looked! Nice to see you got your harvest!

Simon D looking good. These two pics with the huge tree trunks; how long did you veg them for and wich light is it under now because they look like they are to explode. (lol)

Hopefully soon my setup will be similiar to yours (aka stinkbud style). I just got to figure out what strain I'm going to do first.

By the way how are you doing with the nute issues with the nl/skunk

Thanks Sky, I think those plants are close to 4 months old from seed. I have them all by themselves under the 600 watter. There is 7 plants in the rack but the 2 NLxSk are pretty much non existant since they stayed so small and got overtaken. I gotta say that the blueberry hash plant is a monster! I'm gonna buy (after the first harvest) another one of those huge Great White reflectors and try a 600 watt bulb and see what happens. If it works ok I won't but another 1000 and just stick with 600's from here on out. My goal is to stop using the t-5 to flower with asap. I'm hoping to get 2 more 600 watters to add to the existing 600 and 1000 and have 5 flowering racks total. Giving me 2800 watts total. This means I gotta buy/ make a light controller too. Man I can't wait to get this done an stop spending money!! ThNks again dude.

Re: simondetroit Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow" (Bluberry Hash, NLxSK and Sharksbreath)

Curious, what exatly is the light controller suppose to do? Next go around are you gonna give up on the nl/skunk?

The light controller will allow me to run all of my lights off of one timer. It is a pain in the ass trying to get all of the lights to come on and off at exactly the same time using 3 timers

Re: simondetroit Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow" (Bluberry Hash, NLxSK and Sharksbreath)

Next go around are you gonna give up on the nl/skunk?

Actually yes, I'm not giving up. I have 25 vegging right now. I'm gonna feed them slow. For whatever reason foilar feeding seems to help? I was really excited for this strain. Just like every other strain it sounded awesome in the description. Attitude seed bank gave it 5 pot leafs. It's supposed to be a big yielder. It's like how can u go wrong with Sk #1 and NL?

sweet effort, haven't checked in for awhile, glad i stopped by.

Those stumps are thick as! I haven't seen anything that thick since waking up this morning :welldone:

sweet effort, haven't checked in for awhile, glad i stopped by.

Those stumps are thick as! I haven't seen anything that thick since waking up this morning :welldone:

Much Respect Vspec. Glad you didnt forget about us!:peace::thanks:

looking good man,

im thinking about using the stinkbud vegetation deal.

i wanna use it for a cloner, and just veg them in there too, 8 weeks total.
i figure i may need to trim the roots if they try to get down into the second tub, but should be no biggy.

just wondering what you can tell me about it, do you like it? looks like you modified it a little in your pictures.
thanks
jd

looking good man,

im thinking about using the stinkbud vegetation deal.

i wanna use it for a cloner, and just veg them in there too, 8 weeks total.
i figure i may need to trim the roots if they try to get down into the second tub, but should be no biggy.

just wondering what you can tell me about it, do you like it? looks like you modified it a little in your pictures.
thanks
jd

What up JD? Ya man you can use the cloner as a veg unit too. There could be issues though. It's gonna probably take 2 weeks tops for your clones to pop roots. That means your gonna veg for 6 weeks if I understand you correctly about "8 weeks total"? The cloner holds like over 25 plants and unless you have room to eventually flower all of those I would cut the number of plants down a bit so your plants have some room to veg/grow in that cloner. If you fill up that cloner all the way and veg 6 weeks with it the roots will get tangeled really high up towards the stems. When you cut them there wont be much root left. Here is a pict of my veg unit (at 6 weeks) with just 4 plants. The other pict is one of my veg units only half full.
roots42.jpg

veg_units1.jpg

I was realy easy for me to safely cut the roots and put them into flower. However if you add another 20 plants your gonna have a mess and risk the potenetial of bringing along dead roots from trying to cut them so close. I would suggest either building a veg unit and just use the same pump from your cloner or just use half of the spots in your cloner. Good luck dude keep me posted!!
This is my full cloner the day they all finally had popped roots. So you gotta figure 6 more weeks and its gonna be full:
both_cloners.jpg
:peace:

yeah i am gunna make it 15 sites, and cull down to 9 for veg, you think that is doable?

9 will be moved to an ebb and grow for flower. thats the appeal with the veg unit, clone 2weeks pull the weakest keep right on going into veg for 6 weeks, then pull and plop them into their own buckets, hopefully easy and quick.

tester.jpg

I calibrated my Meter today and fucked it up. I made the mistake of picking it up by the probe. I took a couple steps and the probe cord seperated from the meter. The meter flew and landed on the floor. Now everyhing inside the meter is loose and ratteling around. It still woks though. I'm not sure if I should bother opening it up and try to secure things or not. Also when I was calibrating the PH was still Perfect. But the ppm was only showing 890ppm when I put the probe in the 1396ppm (i think) calibration solution. I found it hard to beleive I was running 500 ppm off so I opened up another packet of the calibration solution and this time it showed up at 1190ppm? I'm gonna go out and get a different calibration solution. I was always wondering why my plants were frying so easy once I got up to 500ppm in veg..lol
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom