SimonDetroits Modified Stinkbud Grow

re: SimonDetroits Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow", Dinafem Bluberry Hash, G-13 labs NL/SK, DNA G

Great Job! I am truly impressed with you and Pit especially getting those plants back after you kicked out the plug. +REP

re: SimonDetroits Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow", Dinafem Bluberry Hash, G-13 labs NL/SK, DNA G

Simon I say turn your cfm fan around so that it pulls the air. By the way you say that your NL/skunk is having some burn issues. What is your ppm with the NL/skunk?

I'm goona move the fan over the weekend. It will be out of the way and in better position if I have it on the other side of the room anyways.Well in Flowering rack #1 I have two of the NL/SK and they are really small compared to the other plants. They are running around 1600ppm and actually lookin pretty good these days. The NL/SK that I kept in veg were left around 500ppm and I have been having constant lockout issues and burn? I just put them into flower in their own rack. I'm doing a flush with CLearex and will adjust the nutes accordingly. It will be nice to run them in their own rack.

Great Job! I am truly impressed with you and Pit especially getting those plants back after you kicked out the plug. +REP

Thanks alot Wingman, NIce to hear from you!

S-Det;
Hey can you help me understand the difference between T-5, T-8, T-12's?
I just went out a bought a couple T-12 set ups, with some "plant and aquarium" bulbs for the flowering phase I'm about to go into.
Does it make much differnce?

S-Det;
Hey can you help me understand the difference between T-5, T-8, T-12's?
I just went out a bought a couple T-12 set ups, with some "plant and aquarium" bulbs for the flowering phase I'm about to go into.
Does it make much differnce?

Hey dude, thanks for checkin out my journal. Out of all the lights you mentioned, T-5 are the prefered bulb for flowering. And they really arent preferred over HPS bulbs. TO be honest I dont knoww much about flowering under T-12's. All I can tell you is that to flower you want 3000 and 6500 to veg with.

Well I took another group of clones tonite. All Dna Genetics sharksbreath and was only able to snag 2 clones total off the 2 Blueberry hash plants. I already have my cloner filled up with the Nl/SK#! cross so :I'm filling up my veg unit with the Sharksbreath clones.
empty_veg_racks.jpg

n_sk_sick.jpg

Here is a pict of thoses G13 Labs NL/SK that I'm always bitching about. They get nute burn and loclout non stop? They are pretty burnt right now. I just put 10 of them in flower rack #4 and flushed them for 24 hrs with Clearex. I now have them fiiled up with veg nutes and sprayed the shit out of the foilage with H2O. I fed them really light with only 600 ppms going into flower.

nice and crowed. Look at them reach for light very healthy great job. I wish mine were that healthy lol. How much longer? I am about a week out on my first set

Looking good simon d. Your nute burn with the nl/skunk; are you having nute burn from the bottom with the top part of your plant still green?

Hey sky, the bottoms are pretty green. I've found that if I spray them down with water a few times a day it seems to help. I just put an entire rack of the G-13 labs NL/SK into flower. I started them off only at 600ppms just to make sure they don't burn any more. Since I have an entire cloner filled with this strain I really want to get the nute schedule down on this bunch while they are in flower. It's been a conststant struggle mainly due to the fact that I've been trying to run this strain with others. This time they are all on thier own.

The NL/SK clones all rooted. SO I gave them a little 300ppm nutes and moved them into a veg unit. These will be the next batch to go into flower. Gonna be a little while still by the looks of things.
both_cloners.jpg

more_of_the_same.jpg

Heres a few picts. of the room. Things are still pretty much looking the same.
res1.jpg

3556.jpg

3_41.jpg

The rack on the right is the one I had flowering initially under the T-5. The new Great White reflector with the 1000 watt bulb is covering 2 flower racks for the time being . Hopefully I'll have another light before the group on the left gets to big.

Heres the new group flowering under the T-5. They are the NL/SK that have been giving me problems. They are looking a bit better but a few of then are pretty shitty looking. I actually think they are better off getting the T-5 light opposed to the HPS for the time being. One thing with these plants is they are really woody. And now I'm noticing the stems are pretty red/purple on most of them.
T-5_veg.jpg

The new Great White reflector actually is running cooler than the 600 watter. I can get the plants just as close under the 1k as the 600watt. This how close I have them running right now.
3_41.jpg

Re: SimonDetroits Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow", Dinafem Bluberry Hash, G-13 labs NL/SK, D

Simon D!
Waz' up! we've chatted abit in the past feww weeks.
Dude, just got all kinds of supplies to start building an Aero system!
Yours looks killer! Some HUGE stocks coming out of those! Wow!
I'll no doubt be dropping in alot.
If you intake air from the outside and vent to the outside for your lights, which is cool,
how do you control the aroma in the room?
I just switched inot flowering mode 12/12 and boy I can smell the crop down in the cellar
upstairs pretty easy when its not exhausting. Right now im taking air from the Growroom and running it thru the lights and outside! Not sure what to do?????
Thanks for the support!

Re: SimonDetroits Perpetual Aero/NFT Grow", Dinafem Bluberry Hash, G-13 labs NL/SK, D

Simon D!
Waz' up! we've chatted abit in the past feww weeks.
Dude, just got all kinds of supplies to start building an Aero system!
Yours looks killer! Some HUGE stocks coming out of those! Wow!
I'll no doubt be dropping in alot.
If you intake air from the outside and vent to the outside for your lights, which is cool,
how do you control the aroma in the room?
I just switched inot flowering mode 12/12 and boy I can smell the crop down in the cellar
upstairs pretty easy when its not exhausting. Right now im taking air from the Growroom and running it thru the lights and outside! Not sure what to do?????
Thanks for the support!

Thanks alot Michealsbuds!!! Nice to see that someone is watching. The stalks in my oldest flowering rack are pretty big. But thats because the plants are so old. They are the originals that I grew from seed and used as my first group of mother plants. I'm using a 10"inline fan connected to a carbon filter. Heres a pict of it:
both_lights.jpg

It's doing a pretty decent job so far but it is fairly new. I got the fan/filter combo from HTG Supply. It was a little uner 300.00 I think. They have some pretty good fan/filter combo deals. I have it venting outside. In the future I am gonna get a huge carbon filter and fan. I will just let it run in the room and not vent it. I have seen other growers use this technique just to clean/scrub the air in their room.

Thanks again for taking a look. Check back soon. I'll have more picts soon once the buds get a little bigger. I will also post some picts of the clones that are now rooted. I'll bring them into my veg unit soon!!:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom