Sinfully Grown Cannabis: Soil, LED, Auto Fems, Photos Fem & Regular

420-magazine-mobile1667412653.jpg

Most of the seeds I can see are starting to darken up, I'm not sure if they will completely darken on the plant or if they darken up during the time the plant is curing.
I've reached out to 2 growers who I personally look up to that have experience with making seeds..so I'm hoping to have a answer soon.

I would wait if you can. Typically when feminizing seeds, by the time pollen sacs appear it's a week or 2 after pollination takes best. So I would personally opt to let them ripen. And if you impregnated the whole plant you can cut and dry a bottom nug to check. You don't want green seeds. Tan brown striped all okay green are immature.

Re: Sinfully Grown Cannabis - Soil - LED - Auto Fems - Photos Fem & Regular

A girl can dream lol, i would love to win one of those magic butter machines.
It's always worth entering! You never know. I somehow wound up on the list... very flattering but I feel a little out of place next to the other big names.

The notm thread got a little heated this month, but it's like I always say, " any one who makes harvest and yields meds that help them, is a winner in my eyes !"

I would wait if you can. Typically when feminizing seeds, by the time pollen sacs appear it's a week or 2 after pollination takes best. So I would personally opt to let them ripen. And if you impregnated the whole plant you can cut and dry a bottom nug to check. You don't want green seeds. Tan brown striped all okay green are immature.

Ah thank you! What your saying makes sense because I was starting to notice seeds growing some time before the plant really exploded with male sacs. Thank you for replying!
You really can't just google that question because the answers are all over the place.

Hey MadDabber, Do you think it would be okay if I started photos now? They would be kept in the same tent while the autos finish off.
Is it possible to pollenate a young photo plant before she's showing signs of sex?

Do a 12 12 from seed . Only if they can ride 3 weeks or more maybe. Can you collect the pollen? Heck even 15 days of veg would suffice for a bum load of seeds.

420-magazine-mobile575731007.jpg

I guess what I'm saying is if they are nearly done... wait! Can you pop a seed now? Or if you have just veg it out for a few days under a florescent 24 7 should be fine or whatever you decide....

I haven't seen a seed grown at 12 12.its whole life but I assume you very well could. In would just be worried it would be so small that it wouldn't yield many seeds....

Do a 12 12 from seed .. Only if they can ride 3 weeks or more maybe. Can you collect the pollen? Heck even 15 days of veg would suffice for a bum load of seeds.

420-magazine-mobile575731007.jpg

I guess what I'm saying is if they are nearly done... wait! Can you pop a seed now? Or if you have just veg it out for a few days under a florescent 24 7 should be fine or whatever you decide....

I haven't seen a seed grown at 12 12.its whole life but I assume you very well could. In would just be worried it would be so small that it wouldn't yield many seeds....

110% I'm waiting, I've invested a lot into these seed. Actually last night after I had replied to you I went down to see if they needed water. Of course I started looking the OG over..boom! loads of younger seeds popping out every where! So the larger seeds I've been watching will most likely fall out some time before the younger catch up, right? I do realize I misunderstood what you where saying yesterday.. until seeing them.
Currently my lights are 20/4 because of the autos, if I were to drop some photo seeds I was wondering if they would be bothered by the pollen of the OG while they grew durning veg? I'm just trying to get a head of the yield lost during this experiment by starting my photo strains now. All the plants that I've sprayed with CS continue to grow new male sacs.. do you think that will bother young vegging plants?

Day 78 I believe,
Take a look at the OG who was struggling from nute burn. She's looking great!
420-magazine-mobile1784330494.jpg

The other OG1's
420-magazine-mobile515959414.jpg
420-magazine-mobile541542607.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1242112154.jpg
420-magazine-mobile993455242.jpg

Deep blue c autos
420-magazine-mobile40900642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile933716766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile387548492.jpg
420-magazine-mobile765823246.jpg

As the weather gets colder in MA I'm finding myself struggling to keep warmer temps in the tent. Currently it's been staying around 70 which is slowing the growth down a little. I really don't like the idea of keeping a portable heater in the basement out of fear a fire could start... I may not have a choice though.

Nice purps on the one there sin! And beans are popping everywhere? Any looking mature?

Sinfully Grown Cannabis - Soil - LED - Auto Fems - Photos Fem & Regular

Nice purps on the one there sin! And beans are popping everywhere? Any looking mature?

I'm so glad you could notice! The deep blue c's are this dark purple.. almost blue at the tops of each bud but it's so difficult to show that in a picture using just a phone camera.
I took your suggestion using OG1 pollen on a deep blue c, not sure if I told you that yet? I can't wait to drop a few of those to see what pheno turn up!
The first group of seeds I was seeing are showing more detail, I took a few pics.
420-magazine-mobile133890620.jpg

But the 2 group, which are covering the plant still look very green. So I'm thinking maybe another 2 weeks? What do you think?
420-magazine-mobile746697736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1559350061.jpg

Well shoot. I would say as long as you're willing! You will likely get the most seeds that way at least. Are you going to still smoke or use the cannabis? It may have more amber trics and a heavier high but again the seeds are numero uno so let them ride

Well shoot. I would say as long as you're willing! You will likely get the most seeds that way at least. Are you going to still smoke or use the cannabis? It may have more amber trics and a heavier high but again the seeds are numero uno so let them ride

Right on, I appreciate all your feedback! I won't be able to use the plants sprayed down with CS but the rest will be used for oil. A heavier high sounds delightful!
I wish there was a way to wash the CS off .

Have you looked into bud washing? There's a thread floating around somewhere. But I'm not sure if and how it would effect the seeds....

Yeah typically people opt to only spray one part of the plant as it won't effect other parts of the plant that are sprayed. I'm going to try and make some CS tomorrow . Really need to save the genes from one of my plants it's a land race or trace or whatever. From the Congo. Has a very fruity but almost diesel flavor profile and is nearly 100% sativa or is idk. Either way can't lose it!

Yeah typically people opt to only spray one part of the plant as it won't effect other parts of the plant that are sprayed. I'm going to try and make some CS tomorrow . Really need to save the genes from one of my plants it's a land race or trace or whatever. From the Congo. Has a very fruity but almost diesel flavor profile and is nearly 100% sativa or is idk. Either way can't lose it!

No, you definitely can't lose.. i find myself so impressed with growers using land races.. it's not heard of enough these days so you have a cheerleader in me 100%. I'm also a huge sativa fan, the only down side to them is how long it takes in flower. Most need 10 to 14 weeks. Did you buy a CS generator?
Haha, Going forward I'll stick to the guide lines of using CS.

Have you looked into bud washing? There's a thread floating around somewhere. But I'm not sure if and how it would effect the seeds....

SweetSue might be the person who shared some info on bud washing at one point I remember reading a little on it but I'm not sure if it was sprayed with CS. I'll send her a pm. I won't risk the 2 plants covered in seeds but the other deep blue c's I'd consider.

Back
Top Bottom