Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Photos

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

420-magazine-mobile116857667.jpg

420-magazine-mobile269487163.jpg

Day 33/34 of flower.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

:green_heart:Mmm mmm goood!!
Break me off some of that..
Gonna taste soo good.
Nice budage..
peace

Lookin great!

Jay, I keep swinging by your profile to see if you've started a new journal yet. Are you still waiting on the light?

Hey MsSinful, I decided to keep going with the "photos and autos in coco" because I'm still growing photos and autos in coco lol. One of the mods kindly put that journal back in "journals in progress" for me last nite. I did a little update with the small cree cob light I built and the full spectrum led I got. And all my new beens are growing :)

Your plants are looking great!!! You must be excited

Oh! Ok, I did notice you were still writing in that just not that it had been changed to active so I will sub up.
Man I wish I had the talent to make my own panel.

Life has been so busy, wish I could spend more time on this app, there's some journals out there I'm missing out on.
Day 39 of Flower.
The reason I wanted to update quickly tonight is I have just completed a massive defoliation. It just didn't make sense to keep all those beautiful green leaves blocking potential bud sites missing out on the light.
I have been defoliating through out the grow just not as extreme.

420-magazine-mobile406121580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile629674678.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1518551004.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1180810566.jpg

Looking great!
Nice training

Thank you, next grow should be better now that things make more sense!

Day 40 of flower.
Operation defoliation phase 2 has been completed.
I know it looks extreme! Honestly it should of been done at the beginning when the bud sites were solidly formed. I still believe it will have a nice outcome.
420-magazine-mobile164500187.jpg

Day 45 of flower.

I recently moved my set up from the basement to the 1st floor, the hottest room in this house actually which is making things difficult.
Fungus gnats have popped up within the last few days so I broke up some mosquito dunks to add to the water. I soaked the pots good and then place a dry layer over the soil. Now letting the soil dry out. I also have yellow sticky paper up to catch the adults, I've been shaking the pot when I remember to force catch some.
I've dealt with this once during veg of another grow and things cleared right up so I'm hoping for the same outcome on in flower.
I also change the way my air flow goes. Bringing in fresh air from the top is an issue in this room because of the heat so I had to change it to the bottom which keeps the temp in the tent 77/78 humidity is back down to 35. Temp was 85/86 humidity hit 65 at the highest. Which is what cause the fungus gnats to begin with because the soil was wet when I moved everything.
Other than that the plants are doing well. Seem healthy.

420-magazine-mobile158995253.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1025816393.jpg

Day 47 of flower.
Group shot. 3/16 Thursday.
420-magazine-mobile1481781669.jpg

Day 50 of flower.

I was looking more into these 2 strains because I was feeling disappointed with the bud size. My better half likes to pick out the photo strains based solely on the name haha so I think that needs to be tweaked.
The Ganesh is a F1 strain with a flower time of 55 days.
You can tell she's finishing up, lots of amber.
Same with the Kali's, I'm seeing lots of amber, not just on the lower bud sites the tops are about 30% amber. I'm not a fan of couch lock so I'll be keeping a close eye on them
The leaves on the Ganesh are starting to look purple in some places which I didn't noticed on any of the other grows I looked into.

420-magazine-mobile189415077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile163930049.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1840277721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1998599754.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1128954504.jpg

I chopped my plants down at day 55. Total dry weight was 68 grams, so I have a ways to go with photo plants and my approach on growing them.
I waiting until 4/5 weeks into flower before I even started any flowering nutes which in the end was a bad choice.
Oldschool had mentioned a couple times over watering could be the issue I was seeing at different times durning flower but I just wasn't willing to take a step back and hear him out. To me I've out grown my over watering but that's just me not killing seedlings or damaging vegging plants. Now going over this grow I realize over watering was a problem during flowering.
I should of either left these plants in 1.5 gal pots the whole way thru or I should of let them veg for another couple weeks once I had them in 3 gal pots for a stronger root structure.
I'm going to close out this grow with a huge thank you to everyone who has stopped by to offer help or just chat.
Thank you 420 fam.

Back
Top Bottom