Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Photos

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

See your midnite express is holding her own.
Good luck to ya !!
You might do it..

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

Nanners! Maybe someone can give me advice?
Of course I find these on my Ganesh. So what to do now?
This happened to me nearing the end of my last grow. I panicked, chopped the plant down 2/3 weeks early.
I'm around 29 days into flower, she's my biggest girl so even the thought of removing her makes my stomach knot. I've read conflicting information on nanners. Some say to chop the plant down before pollen spreads to the other flowering plants and some say nanners are all together different from male parts and that they will produce female seeds. If that's true than would it be common for a certain strain to always produce nanners?
I've only noticed them on one area of the plant so far. Please take a look, I know the ones on the left side look like a male flower but up close I can tell they are nanners.

420-magazine-mobile1669602194.jpg
420-magazine-mobile391140068.jpg
420-magazine-mobile781000912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1319194653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1574386743.jpg

She's overall a beautiful, healthy plant.

420-magazine-mobile1014855931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1950451595.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Seems like it's in her genetics and is hermied. They are definitely make parts maybe you can just remove them as you go it will take a bit of work but give them a light mist of water and pluck them off.
Rest of plant is looking excellent

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Seems like it's in her genetics and is hermied. They are definitely make parts maybe you can just remove them as you go it will take a bit of work but give them a light mist of water and pluck them off.
Rest of plant is looking excellent

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Wow, I thought for sure those were nanners! So because they look open could I run into more now? I think I will order reg seeds just to grow out a male so I can actually see how it develops.
Thank you, that's such a clever way to remove them. I'll give it a try!

Just snip them all off
You can use your finger nails probally..
Thats all ya need to do..

Yeah, I just removed the two I noticed. I'm curious if it's more common than talked about for experienced growers?
It happened with the midnight express autos and now this. With both strains I had done some type of training and it's seems to only "hermie" on the lower branch's that just don't get the lighting 100%. Never touches the top flowering sites.
I've been racking my brain on how I could of stressed them out enough, You know? Like what am I doing wrong as a grower to have this happen.
If it is more common to happen should I be cutting off more of the lower growth during veg to prevent this in flower?

na dont rack ur brain..it happens..if ya see them cutem off.
its happened to me..many times..
now if there all over the whole plant then thats different..
in that case cull it..
peace!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App[/QUOTE]

Perfect! That's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks OldSchool.
I did remove some of those lower branch's and budsites that are not getting enough light on all 4 plants today. No sense in these big plants focusing on areas that won't amount to much anyways.
Plus this now gives me a better idea on training better during veg.

Looking forward to this :D

I wish I still had some autos growing for you. I just placed an order for some more so once these girl finish up in flower I'll start them up again.

I wish I still had some autos growing for you. I just placed an order for some more so once these girl finish up in flower I'll start them up again.

No worries I'm interested in seeing how yours do as well. and that light of your interests me even though I just got these. But we will see how everything going in the future and I might just upgrade :p.

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No worries I'm interested in seeing how yours do as well. and that light of your interests me even though I just got these. But we will see how everything going in the future and I might just upgrade :p.

This led is dooope Nugget! There's an awesome auto grower on here that goes by thebeast27 or just beast27 now (I haven't seen him around lately actually) he had been sponsored by the company for a grow. Perfect sun is a sponsor of 420mag, I found that out later though.
I think you should be all set with your set up until your ready to invest more. Your lucky to have such a great friend to hook you up!

This led is dooope Nugget! There's an awesome auto grower on here that goes by thebeast27 or just beast27 now (I haven't seen him around lately actually) he had been sponsored by the company for a grow. Perfect sun is a sponsor of 420mag, I found that out later though.
I think you should be all set with your set up until your ready to invest more. Your lucky to have such a great friend to hook you up!

Haha yea :D we live in the same building so it's pretty cool we can check out each others grows. I told him about the Mars hydro he ordered 4 300 w LEDs and gave me one and the older 1200 chip on board led he had. I lucked out and since I have put them on the seedlings I've seen nothing but good happy babies. I definitely want to get the led you have when I expand. In a few months I'll be getting another meter grow tent and I'll put that light in there . . . . . . .

Haha yea :D we live in the same building so it's pretty cool we can check out each others grows. I told him about the Mars hydro he ordered 4 300 w LEDs and gave me one and the older 1200 chip on board led he had. I lucked out and since I have put them on the seedlings I've seen nothing but good happy babies. I definitely want to get the led you have when I expand. In a few months I'll be getting another meter grow tent and I'll put that light in there . . . . . . .

Has he been growing for awhile? Haha instead of asking the neighbor to borrow some butter you could ask for growing tips!
You definitely made out with having more direct wattage instead of spreading it out like he will be doing! I'm sure he will be asking to borrow it back when your done.
Neil I think his name is, the one who owns perfect sun was recently talking in forum about a new cobb panel he will be putting out in a few months, so we both might be getting a new light!

Has he been growing for awhile? Haha instead of asking the neighbor to borrow some butter you could ask for growing tips!
You definitely made out with having more direct wattage instead of spreading it out like he will be doing! I'm sure he will be asking to borrow it back when your done.
Neil I think his name is, the one who owns perfect sun was recently talking in forum about a new cobb panel he will be putting out in a few months, so we both might be getting a new light!

He has been growing a bit longer than me but I have a more knowledge on certain things than him. We have a good trade-off :D but Im glad I found you guys on here, this is an encyclopedia of information and I love the community aspect of it. It's great I look forward to being on here for a long time . . . . . .

He has been growing a bit longer than me but I have a more knowledge on certain things than him. We have a good trade-off :D but Im glad I found you guys on here, this is an encyclopedia of information and I love the community aspect of it. It's great I look forward to being on here for a long time . . . . . .

Hell yeah, I feel the same way about this site. I've been trying to grow for the last few years, it wasn't until I took a shot at joining this forum that thing became truly successful for me.
We've been here just a short time but others have been members for years. I'm glad you got some traffic to grow journal when you have free time try to return the favor to other growers or even promote the 420 sponsors. Without them we wouldn't have this.

Hell yeah, I feel the same way about this site. I've been trying to grow for the last few years, it wasn't until I took a shot at joining this forum that thing became truly successful for me.
We've been here just a short time but others have been members for years. I'm glad you got some traffic to grow journal when you have free time try to return the favor to other growers or even promote the 420 sponsors. Without them we wouldn't have this.

Absolutely I will do the best I can here. That's what a good community is about. Helping each other out, spreading knowledge is the best way :D.

Just a quick update. Day 31 of flower.

Before I had removed the lower tiny branch's I wasn't able to see the light penetrating like you can notice now.
420-magazine-mobile1526624818.jpg

Everyone is looking happy.
420-magazine-mobile1610569111.jpg

Back
Top Bottom