Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Photos

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

Subbed, I'm also growing with the PS500 although it's my first grow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

GroZone, pull up a seat im happy to have you around. I'll head over to check out your grow as well. I've posted a few pictures of my last grow vs this grow to compare the two in this journal. It's crazy to see the difference. The perfectsun500 is a great led to start with. I've been fight the urge to add the dwarf to a smaller tent I have.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

Get over to the contests and enter that nug in feb nug of the month contest..pic the two best pics u have girl..like right now..peace♡♡♡♡

Lol, ok. I'll go through my pictures now.

Glad to hear I made the right choice with the perfect sun, I spent some time researching which light to go with but I still wasn't 100% when i decided to go Perfect Sun but seeing what its doing for your girls is making me hopeful for a bountiful harvest! :circle-of-love:

Glad to hear I made the right choice with the perfect sun, I spent some time researching which light to go with but I still wasn't 100% when i decided to go Perfect Sun but seeing what its doing for your girls is making me hopeful for a bountiful harvest! :circle-of-love:

I spent a ton of time as well, I thought my head was going to explode. If it wasn't for another grower on here plus all the videos this company post for par readings I would of went with another choice.
You will find a couple threads for this led with a ton of other growers on here. I know I have a direct link to one thread on the 2nd page of this grow in case you want to check it out.

Theres 2 options...first u can raise up all the other plants or just simpley crop the tops of the tall brached..its easy..just squeese hard with ur fingers .the branch will bend in like a drinkng straw.then bend branch 90 degrees..thats it.if ur nervous try one branch and then youll be ok that nothing happens.all growth will turn up to the light now. then do the rest..no the branches wont die trust me..plants looking beautiful..keep up the fine work. !!

I must of missed this comment. So it's like super cropping? I don't need to tape the branch's so they stand tall again? I'm going to give this a try.

Day 8 flower.
420-magazine-mobile526590491.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1726332282.jpg

420-magazine-mobile743743980.jpg

I decided to snap 4 of the tallest branch's. First 2 came out great. The second 2 I actually snapped them so I wrapped some tape on those 2.
OldSchool if you see this and think I should untape those ones just let me know.

420-magazine-mobile2098826634.jpg

You can leave the tape..feels crazy breakin the branch right..good job. Proud of you..!!
Everything must be turned back up to the light by now..

Cool, I was waiting to hear back from you before I did the rest just in case I bent any more branch's to far and shouldn't use the tape. You can feel this little pop when you do it right. All but the one I snapped almost completely off have bounced back. It just needs more time to heal I'm sure.
It really doesn't take much pressure at all. Thank you for the tip.

Day 10 of flower. The plants are looking amazing! The 2 month spent in veg was well worth it. I just love how many cola sites you can see coming in. I have not given any nutes yet.

420-magazine-mobile1280431216.jpg
420-magazine-mobile129977780.jpg

420-magazine-mobile356320171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2014449891.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1719784368.jpg

I still have this blue amnesia auto.
420-magazine-mobile538642182.jpg
420-magazine-mobile63938730.jpg

Wow those girls are bangin for no nutes...
And those shiny leaves..what are you polishing them. LoL
What ever ur doin dont stop..
~-¿-~

Day 13 of flower.
I pulled them out today to clean the tent. I noticed a few purple stems so I'm thinking they need some calmag maybe?
420-magazine-mobile389254616.jpg

So I made a thread looking for help. I going to post it here too.
After looking over my plants today I noticed these dark red/brownish colored spots on a few branch's of the Ganesh.
I haven't noticed any bugs or spider webs. No spots on the leaves or under. These spots almost look like resin drops.
They don't come off with just the touch you really have to apply some force to remove them.
I've been looking into spider mites but I don't think that's the answer.
420-magazine-mobile725327639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile487815435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile87278030.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2123405739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile958118498.jpg

I'm almost ready to just take a sharp knife to the area to remove them

Oh and the biggest bummer of today is I completely forgot to remove the lid on the auto blue amnesia for the last few days. So when I remembered today it was to late . mold has started to form on the buds.
420-magazine-mobile1425608146.jpg

I wouldnt worry bout those red spots..i had them before..never done anything and were fine..not spider mites for sure.i dont know what it is..
As for the moldy bud..if u want u can spray them with baking soda and water..2 tsp per qt..if its on the outside..if its in the middle of the bud you can drench them but wont taste the same..but better than tossing maybe for ya..

Glad to see u entered ur bud..good luck on that..

I wouldnt worry bout those red spots..i had them before..never done anything and were fine..not spider mites for sure.i dont know what it is..
As for the moldy bud..if u want u can spray them with baking soda and water..2 tsp per qt..if its on the outside..if its in the middle of the bud you can drench them but wont taste the same..but better than tossing maybe for ya..

Glad to see u entered ur bud..good luck on that..

You're amazing! Thank you for the advice.
I couldn't even find a picture on the web of the same thing. So strange, I do feel better knowing it's not pests.

I was curious if a plant could produce a resin or oil on its stem or branch's and I came across what's called cannabis sap. It's not common but I believe 100% this is what's going on.

Its called guttation..usually caused by overwatering. But not aways..Now you can study up on it..lol
See you learn something every day..peace ♡

I'm the Queen of overwatering, well I was. I spent 2 years just killing plants. I've never heard that term though.
Ps. I'm always learning something new from you.

OldSchool is full of knowledge :hug:

We both carry the title MsSinful :rofl:
I use socks and pots I made from a cotton material, and lots of perlite...and I actually CAN"T over water, because I feel the sock/cotton pot if it is dry or cold (wet=cold)
FINALLY I have a better seed germination and growing ratio :)

Back
Top Bottom