Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Photos

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

Make sure u enter the Midnite Ex in the feb nug of month contest comming up..it could be a winner...great job there..that 4th pic is it!!

And yes that leaf is a cutie. ♡

Re: Sinful's 2nd Journal - PerfectSun500 LED - Roots Organic Soil Growing Autos & Pho

Make sure u enter the Midnite Ex in the feb nug of month contest comming up..it could be a winner...great job there..that 4th pic is it!!

And yes that leaf is a cutie. ♡

I just might now that you gassed me up about it. .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 2 of flower.
420-magazine-mobile3263833.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1737164613.jpg

:slide:Ohh ya the fun is just beginning

I'm pretty excited. I haven't had photos veg for so long plus all the training I've been doing.
I can't wait to see how things turn out.

Day 63 for this auto blue amnesia. Still has a ways to go but the buds are looking great.
420-magazine-mobile616184482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1730373703.jpg

I feel like such a meatball! I've been spraying the wrong area of my plant with colloidal silver this whole time. I've been spraying the buds instead of the nodes! So I just ordered more colloidal silver and I will give it another try.

Dam straight there beautiful buds..
Hmmm so you been spraying the buds..
You truly are sinful. LoL LOL LOL

Awesome journal!!!. About how tall is your auto blue amnesia from the dirt?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Aw thank you! The one that I still have in my tent is 17in tall. I made the mistake of topping her at the 2nd node instead of the 3rd so I'm sure that's why she was a late bloomer. I can only imagine how big those 2 extra colas would be if I haven't cut to low.
The one I chopped down on Saturday was 11inch's tall. I honestly believe it stayed so short because I started feeding her full strength nutes starting at 14 days old. She was the only plant I feed like that and it was out of curiosity.

Dam straight there beautiful buds..
Hmmm so you been spraying the buds..
You truly are sinful. LoL LOL LOL

I'm so embarrassed lolol.

Day 4 of flower. I want to update with a picture once a day or every other day through out this flower period. That way if anything comes up I can go back to see where/when it started.
Like the stretch going on with this Ganesh. She was my first attempt at fluxing. I shouldn't of waited so long to tie her back down.

420-magazine-mobile1464142214.jpg
420-magazine-mobile371127199.jpg

Day 5 of flower. Massive stretch going on with the Ganesh. She has a solid 2 inch's above the Kalis.
If anyone has some tips to control this. You can see I have tied her down a bit. The problem is the more I try to tied down the more she spreads out horizontally blocking light to the other plants. It's more difficult with this plant because her base shape is like a wishbone.
420-magazine-mobile1606792079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1112373538.jpg

Day 6 of flower.
420-magazine-mobile2110478853.jpg

Auto blue amnesia doesn't seem to effected with the light change. Buds are feeling thick. Trichomes are still mostly clear.
420-magazine-mobile6533369.jpg
420-magazine-mobile776249473.jpg

Theres 2 options...first u can raise up all the other plants or just simpley crop the tops of the tall brached..its easy..just squeese hard with ur fingers .the branch will bend in like a drinkng straw.then bend branch 90 degrees..thats it.if ur nervous try one branch and then youll be ok that nothing happens.all growth will turn up to the light now. then do the rest..no the branches wont die trust me..plants looking beautiful..keep up the fine work. !!

Day 5 of flower. Massive stretch going on with the Ganesh. She has a solid 2 inch's above the Kalis.
If anyone has some tips to control this. You can see I have tied her down a bit. The problem is the more I try to tied down the more she spreads out horizontally blocking light to the other plants. It's more difficult with this plant because her base shape is like a wishbone.
420-magazine-mobile1606792079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1112373538.jpg

Get over to the contests and enter that nug in feb nug of the month contest..pic the two best pics u have girl..like right now..peace♡♡♡♡
I chopped down the midnight express auto and 1 of the blue amnesia autos tonight instead of tmo. I'm impressed with how dense the blue amnesia's buds are. The sister to her has a bit to go before I will be chopping. The midnight express smells so sweet, I look for to smoking it. Unfortunately I'm probably one of few who will actually wait until it's cured.
420-magazine-mobile1140530295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile778582383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699622644.jpg

Isn't this leaf so damn cute!
420-magazine-mobile2018096310.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1750641787.jpg
420-magazine-mobile612711262.jpg

For an auto only 11 inch's tall I'm impressed with the amount of bud she gave me!
420-magazine-mobile344907135.jpg

Back
Top Bottom