Sir Blackalot-DIY Tent Grow

sir blackalot

what up everyone! time to start a new journal and i'll start by the strains:
la kush (bag seed)
purple moonshine
pineapple? not sure, the owner of the mmj center said it was a bag seed
from a few years ago and it wasn't what he had gotten but like
it so much he kept the strain. very sativa-ish but indica size nugs

i'm now rockin 2 2x4 flood tables under a 1000W hps 4" ventable hood with a sun leaves can fan. 6" passive fresh air with a 6" duct fan for venting out. about to hook up the co2, but that's a future post. all in a 5x5 diy tent that took 2 days and $180 to build. well worth the blood, sweat, and the wife wanting to kill me for tearin up the house. i'll have some pics up in a couple of days and more about the tent build.

still using advanced nutrients but now after talkin with a few friends i'm only using:
sensi a & b (veg flower)
big bud
bud candy
overdrive
canna rhizotonic (veg)
canna cannazyme (flower) both canna products are very limited use

ever since my first journal i cut out all the other so called needed products and have turned out a better tasting, smoking, and feeling harvest. and i still yielded the same amount so i've found something that works for me finally.

currently there's 1 la kush, 4 pineapple, 3 purple moonshine one one table and 4 pineapple on the other. table 1 is 3 weeks into flower, table 2 is around 6 weeks. once again, pics in a couple of days.

the tent stays around 75 degrees with 50% humidity so not too many heat issues except for the hot spot from the light, but oh well, it happens. water is around 68 degrees, 5.9-6.1 ph. i start at 1000ppm and go up to 1600-1800 then back down till two weeks before finish i'll flush with pure ph'd water.

not sure what else to write but will throw it out there when i think of it. thanks for reading

hopefully in a couple of days. gotta get batteries for the camara. i'm gonna post the tent build in the diy section also so if you're interested, stay tuned.

You sound like me. I'm always seem to be running my camera batteries dead.Then take for ever to buy more. Rite aid has a sweet deal on a 16 pack right now if you have them near by.

I will stay tuned for sure.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom