420 Magazine Background

Skunk #1 - 90 Watt LED Grow

cnnbs

the next grow for medicinal use :volcano-smiley:

equipment:
- seed: skunk #1 (35% Sativa / 65% Indica) sensiseeds white label
- 90 watt led (metered 60 watt, red-blue-orange = 35-5-5) ... 30cm lightdistance moving with the plant
- homebox 160x80x80
- soil: canna bio terra plus
- nutes: will write later...
- superroot airpot 10L with grid, saucer
- carbon filter with pc cooler
- pc cooler in the box for air flow
- 2 digital moisture meters and 1 analog for test

day001 tissue ... inserted a seed in a moist tissue in a cap and closed the cap with another cap to keep the tissue moist

cnnbs

day 004

the seed is not germinated, inserted the seed in a glass water, waiting for a white root tip

cnnbs

day 005

ill give this seed up and begin with a new one (skunk #1), inserted the seed in a tissue, puted the tissue on a cap, filled the cap with water to the edge, closed the cap with another cap to keep it dark and moist

Amadeus Forzin

420 Support
420 Staff
What ever happened to dropping a seed in soil watering it well and waiting a few days? I've only ever lost 1 seed this way in the nearly 2 years I've been growing. :48:

cnnbs

What ever happened to dropping a seed in soil watering it well and waiting a few days? I've only ever lost 1 seed this way in the nearly 2 years I've been growing. :48:
better test the seed first if he is alive before dropping him in moist soil

cnnbs

day 005
day 001 germinated

after 12 hours the seed has build a small white root tip, filled the 10l superroot airpot with canna bio terra plus, watered 4l tap water (ppm 250) slowly into the pot, the pot had an 1/2l runoff (ppm 2100), runoff discarded, the pot is complete moist, inserted the seed with root tip pointing down into a 1cm small hole, hole slightly closed, light is off, fans are running, inserted moisture meters into the pot

Amadeus Forzin

420 Support
420 Staff
better test the seed first if he is alive before dropping him in moist soil
Man, what's with all the he talk. We don't want no dudes in our garden, they make a mess. I get you on seeing if our ladies are viable first but you would get the same answer after a few days anyway? :48:

cnnbs

day 005 germinated

i became nervous and searched careful in the earth and found her, :welcome:, the shell was almost removed, the rest of the shell i removed easy, turned the light 18/6 on, light distance ~30cm

cnnbs

day 007 germinated

she doesnt want grow lol, gave her a few drops water around her with a pipet

cnnbs

day 007 germinated (update)
removed the rest of the shell careful, now she is open ^^

cnnbs

day 007 germinated (next update, sorry ^^)
i excavated her, soaked up a jiffy and put her in, placed the jiffy on a cap on the pot, light on 18/6

David Bowman

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Top Bottom