Slim pickings for grow supplies in the sponsor list

I looked for a forum for posts regarding this website. I saw the sponsor forum... but we mortals can't post there.

I see lots of sponsors. The most recent trends being vapes and LEDs.
What I don't see a lot of are basic hydroponic, soil, and nutrient vendors. While LEDs may be the hot thing, there seem to be some basics missing in the list.

Just one human's opinion.

Note: Mods, feel free to move as needed and thanks!

I see lots of sponsors. The most recent trends being vapes and LEDs.
What I don't see a lot of are basic hydroponic, soil, and nutrient vendors. While LEDs may be the hot thing, there seem to be some basics missing in the list.

Hi Tead, thank you for the feedback :high-five:
We do have some sponsors that sell grow supplies :morenutes:

Grow it best - Hydroponic Garden Supplies at Huge Discounts - GrowItBest.com

Advanced Gardening for Indoor Hydroponic Grow Rooms and Organic Greenhouses - Perfect Gardens

Extraordinary Results? Naturally! | Home | Sierra Natural Science

:Namaste:

Some... yes... but it's pretty slim pickins while the options for lights and vapes seem quite myriad.

I realize that these are paid spots and that folks selling lights and vapes might have a much higher profit margin, thus, more money for advertising budgets, but we growers still need solid vendors of pots, soil, and nutes. The balance is way off in the sponsor list. I have no idea how basic grow supply houses could be attracted, but It would be nice is there were a wider array of basic grow supply vendors for me to compare.

My 2cents.

Most grow supply companies are still shy about advertising online due to federal guidelines, as they still could risk losing everything. Once the federal switch is flipped, we'll be flooded with them. Trust me when I say, we try brother. :Namaste:

Heya Kickapoo,
The subject of the post is about the low number of basic grower supplies in the sponsor list.... not really about making your own nutes.
Love the idea tho. Have you spread your words in the Do It Yourself section of the forums? I'd love to hear more about it. My grow supply moved out of town and I'm looking at alternatives.
Sorry 'bout the Ducks loss. Grew up near PDX... went to UofO... Quacker Backer for life!

Back
Top Bottom