Sponsors - is there a way to easily access info on them?

When I hit the sponsors link I get a whole bunch of glowing flashing blinking dazzling billboard style sponsor names. And that's it. It hurts my head, and it isn't that great a system for showing me what the sponsors are selling. Am I missing something obvious? It seems like there should be a straightforward text catalog of all the sponsors, and everything they have to offer.
I love this forum dearly, and the more I use it the more I appreciate it. Without the sponsors' investments it wouldn't run. If I'm not missing something obvious - is there room for improvement here?

Re: SPONSORS-is there a way to easily access info on them??

We've had the same sponsor list for over a decade and this is the first time we've ever heard a request like this.

I assume you are referring to this list Sponsors

If you look underneath of each banner, you will see text links with company names and/or descriptions of what they sell.

Hope this helps. :thumb:

:Namaste:

Re: SPONSORS-is there a way to easily access info on them??

:goodjob:I'm glad I got your attention and you got back to me. Thank you. Maybe it's just me then. I've checked the sponsors list before, sometimes just to make sure I'm not stepping on toes by reccomending non-sponsors, and I scroll through the names in alphabetical order, trying to find who sells what, and I have trouble sorting it out. For example, I was positive that Seedsman was a sponsor, and I've reccomended them many times on 420, but I really can't find them on the list for some reason. And I see nowhere I can just look at a list of seed banks to find out which ones to reccomend, without navigating the ads and reading each one. Or a list/search of whatever other product or service I am looking for at the time. Thanks again

Seedsman was a sponsor for a few years, however failed to renew recently.

We'll be working on a solution to divide them up into categories soon, after completing 420 other important projects in the works first.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

I hope so. I like them. I figured it out- it was a renewal announcement from two years ago that someone posted on just this month and so bumped it and I didn't notice that it was an old thread
Thank You To Our Renewing Sponsor - Seedsman Seeds
Anyway....thanks again to you and to the rest of the staff for all your hard work.

Back
Top Bottom