Slow Growing

AggroNS

Hello all. Just wanted to start out by saying this place is awesome. I have been reading tons of great info. Thank you :)

I did have a question. I got 5 diff strains from CK seeds. I read all the time how good their product is but I seem to have nothing but problems. I am almost sure this is 100% my fault but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've grown off and on for a few years. No expert for sure. I have always had success but this spring I have nothing but issues and its my first time using seeds from a rep place. Norm I just grow with junk seeds.

The problem I'm having is my plants seem to be growing very slowwwwwwwwwww if at all.
They just seem to be sitting at the same size and I'm not sure why.

Strain:
White Cookies (CK seeds)
Black Indica (CK Seeds)

Medium:Soil
PH: 6.5
Nutes: DNF Grow A and B formula and super thrive both at half strength
1L pots
two t5 cool white lights
temp 25c humidity 50%
1 fan in a 2 by 1 grown space (Will be moved to a 5 x 3 space when bigger.)

The pic is of the white cookies that sprouted from the dirt on May 28th and the one in the bg is the Black Indica. Not sure what I am doing wrong or if this plant growth is norm size. Just seems to going way too slow. Any help would be much appreciated

20160615_120648.jpg
20160615_120604.jpg

Thanks for the reply salz. They are 20 days old and not much bigger. I was watering every two days. Through research I think that is the problem. I have not watered in a while and am in the process of drying them out. I was also worried about the color of the white cookies. Seems a bit too light. I may give it some nutes with more N but am waiting for them to dry out. Thanks again for replying :)

I have written a nice piece on watering, and it may help... but you do say that you are watering correctly, so I am going to address another issue that I suspect instead. Please click my link in my signature to look at the watering thread though... :)

I had a situation like this a while back and it perplexed me to no end. I thought I knew what I was doing, but the stupid things just sat there looking at me... continuing to be short and funny colored. Then it hit me... and I will ask you the question that solved my problem for me.

How old are your lights? Could it be that they are barely putting out enough to keep things going, but not to promote vigorous growth?

That is what the problem was for me anyway... a new set of t5 lights and things got back to normal fast.

Good luck...

Back
Top Bottom