Slush in reservoir?

The reason I chose those nutes is because selection is very limited here, So given what the local grow shops have to offer, the Sensi line is my best option. Almost nobody here sell stuff for hydro, I've had to import a lot of stuff from the US but when it comes to nutes I try to keep it on the DL, growing is extremely illegal here, you can get serious prison time if you get caught. I know it may sound stupid having grow shops around town and not being allowed to grow, but that's just a loophole. For instances seeds are sold as collectibles and for preservation of the species, so legally they can sell them.
As for concentration, I always use only 3ml, seemed better.

I've been meaning to start a journal but life always gets in the way.

trust me i know that more than anyone! i did 9 years for growing weed.

but u only get caught if u are grassed or do something stupid. they police dont have the resources to track every persons every movement. order ur stuff online, its actually safer than using grow shops. are u telling me grow shops arent watched? i get just about everything online.

That's true, if I don't so something stupid or get grassed (extremely few people and all good friends know about this) I'll be ok. I don't have odor issues and the electric bill didn't go up a significant amount and that was almost a year ago so I'm in the clear.

Prices are way better online than they are here, however with the shipment included the prices are just about the same, and buying here I don't have to wait 2 weeks for the shipment to arrive. Also sometimes you have to pay taxes and when that happens sometime the final cost was even more than buying here. (that goes for products available here)

I hardly think they are monitoring grow shops, there are only a few so it wouldn't take too much police resources to keep tabs on them but I still doubt they do it, otherwise they'd be out of business by now or you'll hear that the clients are getting caught growing and that doesn't happen.

As far as I can tell, they (the Chilean DEA, named OS-7) leave you alone (if they know about you) as long as you keep it to yourself and for yourself. Meaning that they go after people with big grow ops obviously for selling purposes, if you get caught they give you a break (you still do up to a couple of months' time) if you can prove that you grow for you. But according to the law, this means that you have never shared, given away, sold, or otherwise involved a third party, and that's never the case.
Basically they go after the big fish.
I have 4 plants, so if I get caught I could make the argument that it is solely for myself, although that's hardly the case.
But I digress....

The dutch pro was recommended to me by someone else in another post, but the price is too much for me, add the shipping and for the time being that's out of budget.
Thanks for the info, though.

So for now I'm going for the aforementioned combination of nutes and enhancers.

Thanks for all your very helpful info.
I'll try to start the journal this time around, pics are coming later.

Back
Top Bottom