Smell is my biggest concern, on a low budget

Eros770

I'm building a small 3 foot tall grow box in my room. i need a way to either controle the smell. I cant afford to buy a carbon filter. I've seen videos on how to make a cheep home made carbon filter. I dont know much on the subject. If someone could post a list of materials and where to buy them that would be greatly appreciated. Everything from fan in-take/out-take toobing and filter material. Thank you!!!

Wait? you dont have the ventilation setup? so you need the filter along with your exhaust fans?
for a cheap ventilation cost I would use a combo of computer fans (2 or 3) for intake and outake with a humidifier inside (bought my humidifier at target for 8 bucks) but if your going to setup a carbon filter your going to need some CFM torch maybe like a cheap duct booster will do. Amazon - SUNCOURT INC DB204 in-Line Duct Air Booster Fan, 4 Inch

1667446127593.png

And for the carbon filter.. am in the same boat as you... alex is givinig me details on how to construct one for less then 15 dollars, he will be posting a picture soon to give me an idea on how to built.. he laso posted the material and tools I will need.. check it out Alex's 850Watt -23 Plant S.O.G 5 Strain Mix

Yeah i have heard of ONA. The problem is i have no clue where to buy it.

I dont really have access to online shoping. however there is a hydro store really close to my house. I'm going there this weekend to grab some supplies, i'll make sure to look for it.

THANKS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom