Smoking with relatives?

Tie-Dyed Soul

Who does it?

I know a few of my family members do for sure, and a couple more I have my suspicions about.

Whats a good way to bring it up? Just be like, "hey, wanna smoke?"...?

Closest I've come is a family friend who caught his son and I smoking outside and just said "it's cool, pass that here".

Peace and Love Y'all,
Paul

Ive smoked with my mom several times. I also smoke with my uncle practically everyday as he lives right down the street. Smoked with all of my cousins. Not to mention my grandfather. Mostly everybody in my family smokes weed, Ive been blessed.

Im lucky too. I smoke with my dad all the time which has really helped us grow in our relationship. My mom is funny because she doesn't smoke often but she will call me and ask if I can roll her a DOOBIE which makes me laugh because it seems like such an old school word (im 25). My aunt smoked with me on vacation in Destin, FL. Its really funny to show your relatives how to use the carb on a bowl. My sister and brother. Really I have a family of stoners which is a beautiful thing.

i smoke with some of my family. I was the only one until my son turned 21 and we started smoking together sometimes. My son in law i was suspisious of so i just asked him when i had him alone " so do you smoke like every day or every other day?" he just looked at me and laughed and asked if i smoked and i had one ready in my pocket so i sparked it while i was barbequeing. I think smoking with my boys has kind of given us a different bond. my wifes brother and her other daughters husband sometimes does as well all of my son in laws family seems to smoke they are from the island

I smoked once with my father back in 1998. Unfortunately, since that day he has been stressing me about how potent the weed of today is (compared to what he used to smoke) and now everytime I speak to him he tells me I should quit. :)

My mother, 66 years old helped me mix the nutrients for my hydro setup yesterday. Great thing to see, she suffers from fibromyalgia so mary jane would be such a help to her. One day :) No rush!

My wife & smoke with sum of her family~~
her mom's even tried it~~that was funny~~
Yeh~~the family on that side is very pot
friendly~~
PEACE OUT~~

Who does it?

Whats a good way to bring it up?
Paul

I would casually find a way to bring up medical marijuana and find out their views on it.. ie, a friend got perscribed it.. or I was reading about.... it may stir up a story or two that can easily lead to a puff:passitleft:
i caught my parents when I was in my teens so I got lucky but no one else in my family does

My mom cant smoke because of work - she gets randomly drug tested, otherwise she would smoke with me. I've smoked with my future brother in law though. :)

im blessed it started with a friends dad then it moved to my mom and rest of her side of the family and they when i graded my dad was there and faked me out handed me a joint and said congrats ( in my head i was liek u cheap prick) then he gave me a 300 beater(cheap prick) lol naw it was nice but as i said blessed almost everyone i noe or ever hope to noe smokes it with me and thats how i would like to keep it

My mother and father are so extremely anti-marijuana, it's unreal. They are Republicans...

I smoked with my family for the first time 5 years ago with my brother. We were walking down the street and there was a new neighborhood being built. We noticed a brand new porta-potty that was wrapped and still on a wooden pallet. We tore the plastic and hopped in and sparked 2 bowls. It was hilarious! We stepped outside and closed the door and the little plastic "chimney" on top was just spewing smoke.
The second time I sparked a bowl with my aunt and my cousin while at the ocean. It was great being stoned and watching the waves.
But I have been smoking with my best friend's entire family (which is like family to me) since I was younger. I smoked with my best friend, her mom, and 2 of her sisters almost on a daily basis either at school (she and I and her sisters all went to the same high school) and then after school at her mom's house. I even remember making hash with them, rolling joints, being stoned at head shops, going on crazy adventures, and other hilarious things. To this day, we still smoke at least bi-weekly together, if not more.

My brother got me started smoking and I still smoke with him and his wife 2 or 3 times a week. Or rather I did, before she got pregnant. Now it's still a couple of times a week in the back of his van cuz there's no smoking in the house allowed :(

My mum is strictly anti-drugs, I think my dad knows but he's not thing kind of person to say anything. No one else in my family does it I think. Had a joint with my driving instructor at T in the Park though - that was surreal.

Would love to have a family that does it sociably.

I smoked with my dad only a couple times, after those times he said the weed is too strong from what he used to smoke. Plus I think he feels guilty about smoking with me.

My buddies dad just came and visited the other day and we rolled a joint for the occasion. We had never smoked with him before so it was pretty monumental for us lol. Next on the list is smoking with my dad. I already found his homemade tiki bong in his room so that shouldn't be to hard:smokin:

Interesting thread!

My dad used to smoke. He and my mother both know I smoke and both are OK with it, but they don't do it themselves. I have a feeling that will change, lol.

I refuse to smoke with my sister yet I just don't like the idea of her smoking.

I actually have a different problem. I am with this guy and I really want to bring weed into bed with us but not sure if he smokes and I am too afraid to bring it up because he is also a co-worker, lol. I have a feeling he does but I don't want to risk losing my job herre either.

I had a pretty cool experience last night, blazed a really good blunt with my friend and his whole family, i've known them for years but never thought to blaze with them (except his dad and my friend) haha.

Interesting thread!

My dad used to smoke. He and my mother both know I smoke and both are OK with it, but they don't do it themselves. I have a feeling that will change, lol.

I refuse to smoke with my sister yet.

I actually have a different problem. I am with this guy and I really want to bring weed into bed with us but not sure if he smokes and I am too afraid to bring it up because he is also a co-worker, lol. I have a feeling he does but I don't want to risk losing my job herre either.

i highly doubt that hed rat you out because you smoke just because he doesnt. your sleeping with him right? you've got him by the balls. :)

Back
Top Bottom