Sneak Peek

Mrblowalot

Since my go at the blue dream didn't work this time will b giving a peek in on something else. This will b a soil grow with hso train wreck,og kush, crazy misss Hyde,pineapple skunk,kalashnik,and a new critical plus. They have been growing for maybe 4weeks. Like said I was going to keep this one on da low but since waterfarm tradegy will b showing off this grow instead. Stay tuned for pics

Re: Sneek Peek

image1768.jpg
image1765.jpg
image1767.jpg
image1764.jpg
image1766.jpg
image1763.jpg

Some went thru a little more than others,like p-skunk,kalashanikova, an Og but all others as can c r thriving very well

Here we r again with an up date sorry couldn't bring to u guys from seed,but once again had this one going already any way these r my updated pics of the ladies. I have transplanted my trainwerck and miss Hyde and all r on GH 3-part nutes and r under a 600 w hps,

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Sorry yall the grow is still jerkin like a mutha I broke it down like this I topped miss Hyde an trainwerck the p-skunk,og an kalashnik went thru a little stress but r back to biz so yea give me just a min an I will upload pics of ms Hyde an trainwerck with their tops cloned an up date shots of the rest almost forget my critical +

Back
Top Bottom