Snow White

RiseAgainst

Coming along great so far, cant wait for the harvest its just started flowering.

212121.jpg

12121.jpg

The pictures don't completely do it justice its looking beautiful right now.

thats a great looking girl , buds are gonna grow all over great job

Beautiful. It looks like it has a little sativa in it. I have some White Widow seeds for next grow. I think it's related to Snow White.

Heres some more pictures of Snow White
its actually grown quite alot.
Snow-White-8-6.jpg

Snow-White2-8-6.jpg

I also wanted to ask if anyone knew what could be wrong with this leaf on my OG Kush. Should i cut it off? leave it? treat it?

og1-8-6.jpg

its the only leaf thats doing this, it looks a bit purplish brown in life, heres a few more pics

og3-8-6.jpg

og2-8-6.jpg

Wow man looks so big and healthy

those were taken yesturday, today i noticed on the og that its starting to flower.....i dont really want it to flower yet its still rather small, and my uncle ( who i got the clone from) doesn't have any mothers left so if i cant clone this one we might loose the strain.

I really dont want that to happen, my brother and his friends got 3 sick messed up clones of OG back in 93 or 94 for 2 grand and we have kept it alive since. Mainly because its the best stuff any of us have ever smoken:allgood:. I've tried other peoples OG and it usually doesnt compare so im pretty sure this is the real stuff,:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom