So is it possible to harvest the trichomes without drying it?

What do you want to do?

Squishing in a press - I think thats what happens.

If you wanna make hash you need to let the dying process happen.

I've never puffed wet .... wait, yes I have. Not very often and only because I dont have to.

Trichomes are interesting. They actually go thru a maturing process much like fan leaves and the caps will "fall" off like yellow fan leaves.

Thats all I know on it so far.

hey Bob,yes i was hoping to make hashish but i guess i'll have to do it the right way hahaha i just wondered if the dry ice trick would work on fresh cut weed or any other tricks to do with fresh cut stuff..the trichromes are cloudy so its getting close..so the tri's just need to dry and then remove them i guess.thanks

Yeah when I make hash the traditional way = which is dry sift. I want the weed/leaves to be as dry as possible. The dryer the better. The product will be better too with a little aging.

There are ways to make hash Charas - with fresh. That's another traditional method that involves rubbing the live plants and gathering the resin on your hands or a piece of leather. Then scraping that together into clumps to process into Charas.

I have no experience with that hand rubbing process other than when resin sticks to my hands when I'm trimming. Some folks collect that and make Charas balls at the trim table while trimming.

Waste not want not as they say.

I only do the dry sift method. I can make some pretty strong full melt hash when I put my mind to it. Thats the goodness if you wanna make hash. Yields are very small for the full melt but its about as strong a thc product you can make at home. It's worth the effort.

hey Bob,yes i was hoping to make hashish but i guess i'll have to do it the right way hahaha i just wondered if the dry ice trick would work on fresh cut weed or any other tricks to do with fresh cut stuff..the trichromes are cloudy so its getting close..so the tri's just need to dry and then remove them i guess.thanks
Yeah you can do it without drying. Fresh frozen bubble bag hash. Just wanted to let you know you could if you wanted. Dry will yield more. Fresh frozen will have a good fresh weed taste.

Cool ! I will try some . Yea , trimming is getting to be a bit much for this old man I spent 40 hours last year easy . But it’s well worth it in the end . I’ll let you know how it works Thanks again

40 hours - whats your trick?? lol

and when you close your eyes...WEED haha Over 50 hours this year... I listened to over 100 Dragnet Radio shows ..started in 1947 ...I love the old stuff....simpler times...But still some messed up stuff going on waaaay back then...Just have to do it...the right way haha ...and well worth it in a few months...Great Christmas Presents.....

and when you close your eyes...WEED haha Over 50 hours this year... I listened to over 100 Dragnet Radio shows ..started in 1947 ...I love the old stuff....simpler times...But still some messed up stuff going on waaaay back then...Just have to do it...the right way haha ...and well worth it in a few months...Great Christmas Presents.....
cool, when night drivin, middle of nowhere; darkness...
oil can b done with live plant. i don't recommend it, but as long as u decarb, first, that'd help. freezing, with dry ice, as well... if ur goin to consume n not in terms of smoken- you'll have more chlorophyll and might get good stomach ache, but it can b done.
I've read that curing alters the effects, for the good. I've not done a side x side... i don't go over 180°F, makin oil, though.

Thanks for the info . I got it cut and hanging so the heat is off for now .. my main plan is to make some stimulating butter . I made some with Thai and it was smooth and uplifting .. I got Mexican sativa and mesh ma con sp? And some Jack heat and Bruce Banger. Jack n Bruce were the free seeds . To buy it , Jack was $45 bucks each . Had mold issues but not bad for field weed

i like the mould comment, too. good to know- harder strains to b mindful of. i tried 3z's and 54gr kief, with 3 stix of butter. it was all i could fit. one bite of the cookies, freaked out the poolman and once permeated, i couldn't feel 4. ended up bein a lil wasteful, to that end, when i could've made significant oil, with a fraction, of the necessary dose and equally mental, effects.

Fresh frozen method is actually the way of the future, it preserves the Turpin's. You get a fuller bouquet of aromas. There's lots of information and tutorials on YouTube
[tries to see what m. mike is starin at]... for which end use? and which stage? i had to see if i missed something. oil making process? shatter? flower? help me see the future, man! [grabs collar. shakes the poor man].

Back
Top Bottom