So So New

bradman

Yep, new on here and thank you guys for letting me in!!!!!

and new to 420 as it has changed tremendously in thirty years! That was the last time I had any. Can't wait to read and learn from you folks. I'll be the guy against the wall paying attention. Thanks again.

:thanks:

and new to 420 as it has changed tremendously in thirty years! That was the last time I had any. Can't wait to read and learn from you folks. I'll be the guy against the wall paying attention. Thanks again.

Hey Bradman, :welcome: and look forward to seeing you around.

You don't even have to go back 30 years, things have changed significantly even in the last 3-5 years. We were just talking about this earlier tonight and it's really just fascinating. Just imagine what the next 10 years holds for the plant, and it's impact on society as a whole. More and more the generation that fully believed the anti-Cannabis propaganda fed to the public for decades is losing power or just plain dying off, to be replaced by the new middle agers that grew up knowing "refeer madness/Tell your Children" was not the height of the lies being fed to us.

We will see change in my lifetime. Even 10 years ago I could not say that and believe it at all.

Good times Bman, good times! :)

Hey Bradman, welcome to the 420 community :byebye::byebye:

I am going to take a guess, you use to partake 30 years ago but perhaps you got married and had kids, the fear of getting caught, thrown in jail, possibly even prison over smoking was the reason you decided to give it a break. I know that was my reason for the wife and I stop smoking. When we met we both smoked, now we live in a state where it is both legal for medical and recreational, yet because of our professional careers neither of us can smoke because of drug testing. Sure glad they can not drug test for growing :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom