So this is my question

hotstuff

Hello everyone.newbie here,first time grower.i have 10 babies in their 7th week of veg.i've got 5 Wonder Woman,2 Northen Lights,2 Chrystals and a White Widow.
I'm growing in soil mix of few different good soils for house plants,some vermiculite and small amount of ground cofee beans.
They have been grown in solo cups for 4 weeks before transplanting them to bigger pots.I havent added any nutes yet in their feed,just plain ph-ed watter at 6.5 ph,although i did put 1 stick of penguin guano in their solo cup,wich is supposed to last for 3-6 months.i'm trying not to overload them with watter so i mist them 3 times per day so that they get moisture in the air since i'm growing them under only one 400w hps,and temp is at around 22C degrees (71 f) and humidity between 40-70%
In any case they look amazing if you ask me,and are growing verry happy for basically no nuting.
420-magazine-mobile56334306.jpg

Long story short...on one of Wonder Woman i noticed some strange markings on few of the fan leaves.
I'm not verry concerned since im trying to go slow and learn a lot of stuff and would like to know what it might be.
420-magazine-mobile90142336.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2004010263.jpg

And another thing that i noticed on one other plant,White Widow is this...
420-magazine-mobile1333289259.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1955679811.jpg

All of the other leafs are just fine.only this top new leaf is partly discoloured.

Sorry for my post being so long an my english a bit broken.
Any help and or advice would be much appreciated. .

Sent from my GT-I9060I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not a fan of misting leaves.
It is possible from the markings on the leaves, it is from the water left on the leaves. Dunno.
Roots are for collecting water. That's where I put it.

I'm thinking phosphorus levels might be a little low too from the undeveloped parts of the first leaf , some cal mag phos might help your girls a bit

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom