so what do you do

sharif

when u find a plant growing behind ur homeboys apartment? me and my dude were rollin up and we get a knock at the door. its his neighbor, she says follow me i have to show yall sumthin. we go to the back and well...u can pretty much figure out the rest. so should we leave it? he lives near a club and we would hate for sum1 to park on it. if anything i think we should just move it to another area

If you leave it there, you probably won't get anything out of it. If you bring it inside and give it some TLC, who knows, it might be something special.

All cannabis plants are a gift from God

IMO, you should just leave it there. It's someone else's plant, so it's not yours for the taking. Put yourself in the grower's shoes before you think about taking it. Trust me, it's a real bummer when you put hours and hours of work into caring for a plant and someone steals it. It's happened to me twice.

IMO, you should just leave it there. It's someone else's plant, so it's not yours for the taking. Put yourself in the grower's shoes before you think about taking it. Trust me, it's a real bummer when you put hours and hours of work into caring for a plant and someone steals it. It's happened to me twice.

I agree, although its in public .. I'd be pissed if someone took my plant. :peace:

If anything, leave a little note for the grower telling them that it's not a good area to grow and let him know that a few people know about it and that he should move it to a better location, because if you don't take it, chances are someone else will. And like I said before, having plants stolen is always a bummer.

Besides, it would feel a lot better to smoke bud you grew from scratch, harvested, and cured yourself than to smoke bud off a plant you've stolen from someone else. Just start up a small grow with bagseed or something. A lot of TLC can go a long way.

Oh yeah, I would never take someone else's plant. I thought Sharif was saying it was in a club parking area, the result of partiers throwing seeds. You could always ask the club owner, I bet he doesn't want it on his buisiness property.

yea id try to find the grower and befreidn them and help the little girl to get big and meaty.lol deff wouldnt steal/remove that though.

i really think its more from seeds being thrown bcus it is a club parking lot. its just out there in the open among some grass n other stuff. i really want to move it cus id be crushed to find out sum1 ran over it

i dont kno if its to late now but i think were gona move it. weeds are attacking it. the leaves are turning yellow

Back
Top Bottom