soapy water cos of spider mites

tommyb88

iv bin told to spray my plants every 3-4 days with a very mild soapy water do u think this will work and as my plant are 4 weeks in to flowering do u think it will have any effects on the bud

the spider mites dont seem to be to bad of an infestation but im no expert, i just want to keep them abay as iv only got go another 5 weeks of flowering to go thanks for helping

The soapy water will work good. Be sure to spray the ynderside of the leaves. And because you're in flower make sure you have good fans in the room. Hit them every 3 or 4 days acouple times and then just use straight water. That should keep them at bay till you can harvest them and then bug bomb the shit out of the room.

thanks for the info i sprayed them earlier on the underneath of the leaves and iv just had a good look over the plants n cant seem to see any at all, just hope thers not many eggs, and from now on i was thinkin of just wiping the leaves down with a wet sponge so try not to get the buds wet, its a right pain get this far and only a few weeks left and get these little basterds haha thanks for the help tho

Back
Top Bottom